One

Oof
I never thought that this book would get as many views as it has.
If you find this totally not terrible maybe you could check out my Sam x Reader or my Supernatural One Shots

Thank you and Enjoy :)

3rd P.O.V

"Charlie? Are you sure we have to stop at the next town?" Sam asked, looking up from his phone.

"Yeah, there's someone I need to see. I promised her I'd come and see her." The redhead shrugged.

"A girlfriend maybe?" Dean teased and Charlie rolled her eyes.

"Just because I'm a lesbian doesn't mean that I can't have female friends, jeez." Sam laughed.
"Nah, Y/N is more of a sister to me than anything."

"Y/N, huh?" Dean asked, looking away from the road.
"Cute name. If you're not getting lucky, I might."

"Yeah, I don't think so. Last time I checked she was engaged." Charlie looked down at her book again and after a few more minutes they made it to the small town in Michigan.
"Turn left here, then right."

"Yeah, yeah. Backseat driver much." Dean muttered.

"I'm giving you directions, idiot." Charlie sighed.
"That house, there." Charlie practically jumped out of the car and ran to the door, Sam and Dean following behind.
She knocked on the door and a loud bang echoed inside.
The three hunters exchanged a look, but before they could do anything, the door opened, revealing a bruised and battered girl.

Y/N's P.O.V

Daniel glared at me before throwing his glass into the wall.

"Go and answer the door." He growled and I nodded my head, quickly doing as he said.
When I saw Charlie stood there, my eyes widened and I stepped outside, closing the door behind me.

"Y/N? Jesus Christ what happened to you?" Charlie asked, pulling me into a hug and I groaned slightly.

"3 broken ribs, Bradbury." She quickly let go.
"I'm fine. I fell down the stairs."

"What was that bang?" One of the men stood behind Charlie asked.

"Why do you care? Who are you?" I asked almost nervously.

"We're FBI." The shorter one said and they both pulled out badges.
Shit. Shit. Shit.
Agent Smith and... Agent Smith.

"I dropped a few glasses. Nothing exciting. Why does the FBI want to know?" The two men looked reasonably convinced, but Charlie didn't.

"Just curious."

"Y/N L/N I know the difference between a black eye from falling down the stairs and one from a punch. What the hell happened?" I sighed.

"I can't lie to you, can I, Charlie?" She crossed her arms over her chest stubbornly and as a nervous habit I tapped the side of my leg.
"Some son of a bitch broke in the other night and Daniel was out. Bastard punched me then knocked me down the stairs." The door opened and an arm snaked over my shoulders.

"You ok, darling?" Daniel kissed my head and I had to resist cringing. The taller FBI agent was only just taller -if not the same size as Daniel.

"Just fine. You remember Charlie, right?" I smiled and the shorter Agent cleared his throat.

"Anyway. We were wondering if Y/N would like to come to dinner with us, as we need to talk to her about a case we are working on." Charlie and the taller man looked at him in confusion.

"We're busy." Daniel said and his grip on my shoulder became painful. Once again they pulled out their badges.

"And we're FBI." The shorter man said smugly.
"We'd like it if you would come with us, Miss L/N."

"Uh... I don't know." I looked at Daniel who was glaring. Charlie looked at me then at my hand that was tapping. It wasn't a nervous habit anymore, I was trying to talk to her. Trying to tell her what he was.

"I suggest the three of you leave. Now." He growled and my eyes widened.

"You're interrupting a federal case." The taller man said.
"You can be arrested."

"Fine. Arrest me then." Daniel said stubbornly and the men looked at each other.

"Demon." Charlie whispered and everyone looked at her.
Daniel's eyes flicked to black and the FBI agents looked at us in shock.

"Winchesters." Daniel glared, pulling me into him. Suddenly there was a knife being held to my throat and the three people in front of me were armed.
Charlie and the shorter agent had guns, whereas the taller agent had a knife.
"Should have known you would have shown up sooner or later. Drop your weapons or the bitch dies."

"Don't." The taller man said.
"She has nothing to do with this."

"Maybe not." Daniel shrugged.
"But it's so easy to push her around and beat her up."

"You-" Charlie was interrupted by the agent putting his gun to the ground and nudging it forward. Charlie did the same and so did the other agent.

"There we go. That wasn't so hard was it?" He lowered the knife from my neck and I took a deep breath.

"Risky business." I said and Charlie looked at me as if I was insane.

"Y/N, no." She said and the others looked confused.

"Y/N, yes." Before she could do anything I pushed myself forward and the knife pierced my stomach.
Daniel let go of the knife in shock and I dropped to the ground, grabbing the strange knife.
I quickly sat up, adrenaline pumping through my veins as I spun around and stabbed my fiancé in the stomach.

"Fucking idiot." Charlie screeched whereas the two men looked at me in shock.
"What were you thinking?!" She was down on her knees in seconds, laying me down and putting pressure around the knife.

"I wasn't." I laughed weakly.
"Gut instinct."

"Stupid-! Sam, Dean, help me!" The taller man picked me up and I groaned.

"Hospital?" He asked, placing me in the back of a car.

"Closed for renovations. Closest one? Twenty miles that way." Charlie got in and put my head in her lap.

"She won't make it." The shorter one said and took me out of the car, carrying me into the house.
"Sam, call Cas. Tell him it's an emergency."