Twenty

Y/N's P.O.V

"Oh, Samshine, that's easy to fix! I could fix that with my eyes closed." Gabriel sighed and ruffled Sam's hair.
"But first, you have to earn it."

"What?" All three of us asked in confusion

"Hey! It's not that bad! All you have to do is play a game with me." I almost laughed.
The archangel snapped his fingers and Castiel appeared.

"Hello?" He asked confused, but as soon as he saw Sam's hair his eyes widened.

"Cassie! Great to see you could make it! We're about to play strip or dare!" Gabe cheered.

"Excuse me? Strip or Dare?" I asked in shock and Gabriel shrugged.

"That's what I said." Dean groaned and Sam looked like he was about to punch the archangel.

"I wouldn't expect anything less from you, Gabe." Sam sighed and he grinned.

"Everyone sit in a circle on the floor." Dean looked at me and I teleported to the kitchen grabbing four beers. I went back to the library and handed them to everyone, except Gabriel. The archangel gave me a bitchface, before snatching mine.

"Let's just get this over with and then I'm going to the bar." Dean nodded his head and we all sat down on the floor.
I sat in between Dean and Gabriel, Gabriel was sat next to Sam, and Cas sat in between the brothers.

"Samwich. I dare you to do an impression of a Moose." Gabriel said and the younger Winchester took a large drink of his beer, before putting his hands above his head and making a noise that did not sound like a Moose.

"Gabriel, I dare you to not act like a dick." Sam said and the archangel laughed.

"Cas... Make out with Dean." The archangel said with a smirk and both boys looked slightly disgusted. Cas took off his trench coat.
"Boring."

"Dean, I dare you to compliment Y/N." I smiled at Cas, who was obviously too nice to be playing this game.

"You're gorgeous." Dean grinned and kissed the side of my head.

"Ok! Let's make this a little more interesting!" Gabriel snapped his fingers and everyone but him lost at least two layers of clothes.
"The first one to chicken out, looses."
The brothers were now only wearing one shirt and Cas' tie and blazer had gone.

"I hate you so much right now Gabriel." I growled and he smirked at me. The only visible layer of my clothing that was gone was my plaid shirt, leaving me in my jeans and (favourite band) tee, however, the pervert archangel had taken my bra.

"Dean, it's your turn." Gabriel grinned.

"Y/N, I dare you to kiss me." He smirked and I kissed his cheek, causing him to pout.

"Sam, punch Gabriel." The archangel's eyes widened. The younger Winchester quite happily punched the archangel in the shoulder, causing him to groan.
"That's going to happen again unless you give it back."

"Give what back?" Gabriel asked innocently and I glared at him.
"Fine." He snapped his fingers and my bra appeared in the middle of our little circle. I snapped my fingers and I was wearing it again.
Sam's face was red, Cas looked confused and Dean was glaring at Gabriel.

"I'm going to kill you if this doesn't end soon." I muttered.
The game continued like this for another 45 minutes.
Cas lost his shirt, after refusing to go and steal candy from a baby and Dean lost his shirt because he began arguing with Gabriel.

"Y/N." The archangel smirked.
"This is the last Dare and if you don't do it, you have to strip to your underwear." Everyone glared at the archangel who simply shrugged.
"You have to kiss everyone."

"Then you'll turn Sam's hair back and get the fuck out?" I sighed and he nodded. Dean looked more pissed off than he had throughout the whole game. Before I did anything, I took Dean's almost empty bottle of beer and finished it.
I shuffled over to Cas and kissed his cheek, he didn't really react, except look at Dean with an awkward glance. I moved to the side a little and kissed Sam's head, before shifting over to Gabriel.
"I hate you." He smirked and I quickly kissed his cheek.

"Love you too, Sugar." I turned to the shirtless Dean and kissed his lips gently. It lasted about 3 seconds, but that was still longer than the other three kissed combined.
When I broke the kiss, Dean pulled me so I was sat on his lap.

"A deal's a deal." Dean said and Gabriel nodded his head before snapping his fingers. Sam's hair was back to normal and the archangel has gone.

"Thank God." He breathed and stood up.
"I need a drink."

"Me too." I was going to stand up, but Dean had his arms wrapped around me.
"I can teleport us to that nightclub that opened a few days... um, nights ago."

"Sounds good." Dean let go of me and we both stood up.

"I must return to heaven, I was busy before Gabriel forced me here." An with that the angel disappeared and we all went to get ready.