Ten

Y/N's P.O.V

"Did Charlie say how long she would be gone for?" Sam asked and I shrugged.

"Nope, just that she was going to Chicago." Sam nodded and looked back down to his laptop.
Dean walked in and I stood up.
"I'm gonna go get a shower."

"Ok." They said in unison and I quickly left thee room.
I felt kind of awkward around Dean at the moment. I've barely known him a week yet he knows more about me than my best friend does.
After his little speech about Crowley last night, we stayed in silence as we drove back to the bunker and barely said a word when we went to our rooms.

Sam's P.O.V

I looked up from the lore on my screen, seeing Dean staring blankly at the wall.

"Dean." He didn't respond so I picked up a pen that was on the table and threw it at him.

"What?" He glared at me and I laughed slightly.

"What happened at the bar last night? I didn't even hear you come in and today you've barely said two words to each other." Dean rolled his eyes.

"Nothing happened. We had a beer then came back and went to bed, I guess." Dean shrugged, but I could tell he was lying.
"Stop giving me that judgemental look."

"What really happened?" Dean groaned.

"I just told you." I raised my eyebrow.
"Fine. We got our drinks and the barmaid tried to get me in bed, Y/N started flirting with this guy, but I wasn't really in the mood for having a drink anymore. So we left and in the car we talked about Crowley and Charlie."

"What did you say, Dean?" He gave me a bitchface.

"I told her that Crowley is a dick." He sighed and sipped his coffee.
"I also told her to give him a chance."

"And Charlie?" Dean looked around the room as if he was making sure no one could hear.

"She's scared Charlie's gonna be pissed when she finds out about her brother." I looked at Dean in confusion.

"Brother? The twin brother Crowley mentioned?" Dean nodded his head.
"Charlie doesn't know?"

"No." I sighed and closed my laptop.

"Do you know if she's discovered any of her powers or special abilities yet?" I asked and Dean shrugged.

"Besides snapping Crowley away? I don't know."

"I'm not some kind of hero, but I do have excellent hearing." I spun around, seeing Y/N stood behind me.
"And I think I can teleport?"

"Jesus Christ!" I yelled in surprise.

"No, not quite. Delayed reaction much?" Y/N sat next to me, her hair was damp and she was in a clean set of clothes.
"Whatcha looking at Sam?" Y/N snatched my laptop and I tried to grab it, but she teleported into the seat next to Dean.

"Y/N, don't." I said and her eyes widened.

"It's not porn is it?" She asked with a sour look and Dean laughed.

"N-no, but-" She opened the laptop and I sighed. She froze up and Dean looked at the website.

"'How to kill the spawn of a demon'." Y/N read aloud, the fun and jokey tone gone from her voice.
"'Exorcisms won't work because they are not a true beast.' Wow. Thanks Sam."

Y/N's P.O.V

"N-no, but-" I grinned and opened the laptop. Sam sighed and Dean leaned over to look.

"'How to kill the spawn of a demon'." I read aloud.
"'Exorcisms won't work because they are not a true beast.' Wow. Thanks Sam." I stood up and began walking towards my room.

"Y/N-" Sam said standing up and walking over to me. I turned around and glared at him.
"I'm sorry, I was doing research and-"

"Come on, Y/N. Sammy didn't mean anything by it. It's part of our job to understand how to deal with things like this." Dean said, also standing up.

"'Things like this'? I'm not a thing! I'm a person, or at least half of one!" I glared at them both and teleported myself to my room.

"Hello, Kitten." Crowley smiled and I glared at him.

"Leave me alone." His smile disappeared and a look of worry appeared on his face. If I didn't know he was the king of hell, I would have believed it was real.

"What's wrong? Did they do something to you? Hurt you?" I could hear the anger in his tone.

"Like you care!" Someone knocked on my door and Crowley snapped his fingers, causing it to lock.

"I may not be the best father in the world, but believe it or not, I do care." I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands.

"So what? Daddy is going to be all stereotypical and protect me from all the boys he sees as a threat?" My voice dropped with sarcasm and the demon sighed.

"What did moose and Squirrel do now?" He sat next to me on the bed.

"I trust Dean with secrets that I've never told anyone and he treats me like a normal person. They both treat me like a friend. Then I look at Sam's laptop, to see law on how to kill me. Then Dean defends him, saying it's their job to understand." I ranted and Crowley listened.

"Dean will always stick up for his brother, or Castiel. Always. They're his family. If they are doing something wrong, he will try to help them and vice versa. I've seen the way he is around you and I can tell that you are quickly becoming part of his family. So you can either come with me back to Hell, where you can completely forget about them, or you can go out there and apologise for overreacting." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What's Hell like?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"I'll tell you another time, maybe I'll take you. Go and apologise."

"I thought you said I could come with you?" He laughed slightly.

"I lied, I do that occasionally." He stood up.
"See you later, Kitten."

"Bye." I muttered and he was gone.
I unlocked my door and opened it quietly, seeing Sam and Dean stood at the end of the hallway.

"I'm telling you, I heard Crowley. If she's gone, she's with him in Hell." Dean said.

"This is all my fault. I shouldn't have searched it." I walked up to them silently.

"Actually, I shouldn't have overreacted." They both turned to look at me in shock.

"You need to stop doing that." Sam laughed almost nervously.

"So I didn't hear Crowley?" Dean asked in confusion.

"You did. He's the one who convinced me to apologise, didn't give me much of a choice actually."