Sixteen

Y/N's P.O.V

"The angel is back!" The boy from before said with hope and I smiled at him.

"Yeah I am. Who wants to go back home to their mom and dad?" Almost all of the kids, put their hands up, leaving one girl who was about 9.
"What about you, sweetheart?" Her eyes were full of tears and she quickly hugged me, her long brown hair messy.
I picked her up.
"Who wants to play a game? Everyone close your eyes and imagine being outside."

"Ok!" A few of the kids said and I snapped my fingers, thankfully we all made it outside next to the Impala, where Cas and Claire were sat on the front.

"Woah!" A little girl yelled and looked around. They all did.

"What are we going to do Cas? People are going to ask questions and look for answers. These kids are going to tell everyone everything." I said, still holding the unnamed girl in my arms.

"I could erase their memories and heal them, but then I'm afraid I wouldn't be strong enough to heal Claire or return to the bunker." Claire looked at him.

"Do it. I'm not that badly hurt." She said without hesitation.

"I can send us back to the bunker." Cas nodded and Claire limped up to me.

"Who's this?" The little girl looked up.

"I-I-I'm Hope." She whispered and we both smiled at her.

"Hi Hope, I'm Y/N and this is Claire." I placed Hope down on the trunk of the Impala.

"Are you two real angels?" She asked and Claire shook her head.

"He's an angel over there. His name is Castiel." Hope turned to look at Cas, who seems to be telling the children a story.

"B-but you used magic." Claire looked at me.

"That's because I'm a Cambion." I said calmly, thinking the word 'demon' would scare her.
"I'm like an angel, but I'm also human."

"How long have you been with the bad people, Hope?" Claire asked and the little brunette girl looked confused.
"How old were you when they took you?" She held up 3 fingers.

"How old are you now?" I asked.

"Nine." She whispered and I looked at Claire in shock, she looked pissed.

"Then your family will be very happy to see you." I smiled and then Hope looked sad.

"My mommy went to heaven when I was a baby and so did my daddy." There were tears in her eyes and Claire suddenly picked her up.

"Then you can come and share my family. I have a friend who was taken by the bad people once. They took her for years and now she's my best friend and sister. Do you want to be my sister?" Hope had a small smile on her face and she nodded her head.
"Awesome!"

"Claire, Y/N." The three of us walked over, Hope holding both of our hands.
"Everything's done." The rest of the kids were now laughing and there wasn't a scratch on them.
"Hello you."

"Castiel, it's fine. This is Hope." I said and he bent down.
"She's going to stay with Claire." Cas looked up at us.

"Ok then. How about I make you feel better Ok? Where does it hurt?" Hope pointed to her head and Cas touched it. She gasped and let go of our hands, hugging the angel.

"Thank you Mr. Cassiel." She said and Claire laughed.

"Hope, it's Castiel." He face burned red from embarrassment.

"Just call me Cas." He smiled at her and she let go of him and held back onto Claire.
"I'll take these children to the nearest hospital. When I come back we'll return to the bunker."

"And face the wrath of Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester and Jody Mills." I muttered as Cas walked over to the 4 kids.

"What did you do?" Claire asked and I looked at her.

"They were all here, but both me and Cas thought it was a bad idea if they came. We sent them all back to the bunker. They weren't exactly happy about the decision." She nodded her head.

"Understandable. You took Dean away from his car." My eyes widened and she burst out laughing. Cas disappeared then reappeared.

"Let's go back." I snapped my fingers and we all appeared in the Bunker's garage.

"That's awesome." Claire muttered and Cas lead as we all walked in.
We found them in the library.

"Hey guys." Dean jumped up and, as if it was on instinct, pulled his gun out.

"Don't shoot! Two children present!" Claire yelled and Hope stayed by her side.

"Two children?" Jody muttered and Claire stepped out from behind us.

"This is Hope." She said cautiously and Dean put away his gun.
"It's the same thing that happened to Alex. Parents gone." Claire began talking to Jody and Sam and Dean walked up to us.

"You two are idiots. Look at yourselves, what if you had gotten hurt?" Cas was covered in vamp blood and his own, a cut across his cheek.
I had the bite on my neck and also had vampire blood on me.

"Dean, you don't understand." Cas said.
"They were waiting for you and Sam."

"What?" Me and Dean said in unison.

"There were more than 12 vampires in that nest." Cas said.

"I took out 9 in total." I said and Cas nodded.

"I took down 12 downstairs. They were planning on ambushing you and they were using Claire and the kids as bait." We all looked at the two girls we rescued. Sam was holding Hope now and she was playing with his hair.

"21 vamps?" Cas nodded.

"That explains the bad feeling." I muttered and sighed.

"You need to be more careful, lay low for a while." And with that, Cas was gone.