Seventeen

Y/N's P.O.V

Dean is still pissed at me, whereas Sam understands, or at least he says he does.
Jody, Claire and Hope left and it was back to being just the three of us.

"What the hell were you thinking!?" I fell off of my bed and glared at the man stood in the doorway.
"Going off and fighting a nest of 21 vampires only with Castiel!?"

"Scare me like that again and I will rip your throat out." I stood up and sat on my bed.

"Yeah, that's not if a vampire rips yours out first!" Crowley fumed.

"I don't think you're getting the whole story." I said and he glared at me.

"Gut feeling, going off, saving kids, 21 vampires, I know what I'm talking about!" I sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry. Ok?" He crossed his arms over his chest.

"No!" His face was red with anger.

"For a king you really are a drama-" He glared at me.

"Finish that sentence and you are grounded." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Grounded? Are you joking me?" He snapped his fingers and suddenly he was behind bars and the temperature rose rapidly.
"Did you just-"
It was now that I realised I was the one behind bars.
"I'm sorry!" I tried to zap myself out, but it was useless.

"Sorry isn't going to get you out of this mess." He smirked and I continued to glare.

"Fine, then what will?"

Dean's P.O.V

"Y/N, Sam made me realise that-"I looked into the empty room in confusion.
"Sam!? Where's Y/N!?"

"You don't have to shout. She said she was going to read in her room." Sam said, sticking his head out of his room.

"She's not in there." Sam shrugged and I began my search around the bunker. I checked every room twice, then three times, but she was nowhere to be seen.
I gave up and decided to call her.

"Dean, thank god." She sighed after answering on the first ring.
"CrowleyhasmelockedinHellbecauseIwasanidiotanddidthevampirehuntwithoutyouandriskedthelivesofeveryonebecauseI'minexperiencedwithmypowersandI'mahorriblepersonandI'msorry."

"What? Say that again?" I asked in confusion, not understanding a word of what she said.

"Crowley has me locked in Hell, because I was an idiot and did the vampire hunt without you. I risked the lives of everyone because I'm inexperienced with my powers and I'm a horrible person and I'm sorry." She said slower.
"Not to mention that he won't let me fucking sleep and it's been a whole week."

"Crowley has you in Hell!?" I could hear shuffling on the other end of the phone.

"Calm down Squirrel, Kitten will be returning soon. She's just learning her lesson on not to be a moron who risks her life." Crowley hung up and I walked to the kitchen where I found Sam.

"Did you find Y/N?" He asked with a smirk and I grabbed a beer.

"Yep. She's in hell with Crowley who is apparently teaching her a lesson because she risked her life. I'm summoning Crowley and if he doesn't bring her I'm going to kill him." Sam looked at me with wide eyes.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." He said.
"I don't think Crowley would do something stupid like hurt her. He's a sadistic dick, but he's not that bad."

"Funny enough, the bastard swore to never hurt me." We spun around to see Y/N leaning against the doorframe.

"What happened to you!?" I put my drink down and she laughed slightly. She was wearing a black dress that fitted her perfectly and she looked absolutely gorgeous. Her hair and makeup looked as if it was done professionally and it was a complete change from the flannel wearing I-don't-give-a-fuck-about-my-appearance Y/N I knew.
However, she looked out of place and I couldn't wait to see her dressed normally again.

"Time flies a lot faster in hell." She stumbled slightly and fell forward. I caught her, just before she fell over completely.

"You were gone for about 4 hours." I helped her sit at the table.

"Yeah, I've been awake for 3 weeks. Crowley didn't let me sleep at all. If I was fully human I would have died." I looked at Sam who looked shocked and slightly horrified.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I'm fine. Tired, but fine. I was free to do anything I wanted, except sleep or leave. I ate and drank every day. I was treated like a queen. Yet, he claimed he was punishing me because I put myself in danger." She slurred sleepily and I sighed.

"Come on then." Instead of helping her stand, I picked her up. She tried to complain, but almost immediately fell asleep.
Sam sighed.

"She's exhausted." I could see he looks disturbed and I realised he was probably remembering back to when he saw Lucifer and didn't sleep.

"She just needs a good sleep." I mumbled reassuringly, but I wasn't sure if I was talking to him or me.
I carried her out of the kitchen and to her room when I put her down in the bed, I slipped off of her shoes and she stirred, sitting up.

"Hey." She muttered sleepily and tried to stand up. I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me with a tired smile.
"I need to get out of this stupid ass dress."

"No, you need to rest. I'm surprised you're still awake." She shook her head.

"I'm fine." She stood up, but fell back onto the bed.
"I'm exhausted."

"Yeah, no kidding." I took off my red plaid shirt and handed her it.
"Put this on, it's easier than finding out some pyjamas." She nodded her head, still half asleep and I turned around so she could get changed. She snapped her fingers and I felt something rest against my shoulder.
I turned around an Y/N was already changed, the fancy makeup was gone and her hair was tied back. The dress was on a chair next to the bed.

"Missed you." She whispered, wrapping her arms around my torso.
I hugged her back and we both laid down. Only a few minutes passed and I could feel her breathing slow.

"I missed you too."