Twenty Eight

Y/N's P.O.V

"Y/N, can I talk to you?" Dean asked and I followed him towards the kitchen.
"I wanted to apologise, I've been... Uh, I shouldn't have said what I did before you left. I was still drunk, tired and I'm an idiot."

"I know." I sighed.
"I told you when we first met, I'm poison. I should have known things would turn sour, it just seemed so surreal, living in a world of angels and demons, monsters and ghosts. I got distracted and we both got hurt."

"Y/N... you're not poison. Not to me." Dean sighed, taking my hand.
"You're like a drug."

"Wow, Thanks." I muttered sarcastically.

"You're attractive, perfect and you take all my worries away, but at the same time, you're strong, dangerous and could kill anyone who underestimates you. You came along and I got addicted, they were right, Sam and Charlie. We work well together and when you left... I didn't know what to do." Dean let go of my hand
"I loved you so damn much, I still do."

"Everyone keeps saying that I left. You're the one who pushed me away, Dean. You're the one that broke my heart. You're the one who made me feel so pathetic that I had to physically sleep for a year, just to survive." I snapped and took a deep breath.
"Yes, I loved you. Yes, I still do. But I can't risk having my hopes destroyed and my heart broken, not again." I walked away, going back to my seat at the map table.
Before I could sit down, the door opened and Sam walked in, a woman following him.

"Hey, princess, you're ok." Sam smiled and I walked over to him, hugging him.

"I'm fine, ass. I'm a little shaky, but I'll live." He looked at me worriedly and I turned to my 'grandmother'.

"You're Rowena?" I asked and she smiled.

"Aren't you gorgeous? Samuel, where've you been hiding this wee lass?" Her thick Scottish accent surprised me and she dropped her bag, pulling me into a hug.
"What's your name, dearie?"

"Y/N." I looked at Sam.
"Didn't you tell her?"

"Sorry, I didn't exactly know how." He looked a little guilty.

"Tell me what?" Rowena's voice became more serious.

"Hello, mother." I spun around, seeing Crowley.
"Moose. Kitten. Where's squirrel?"

"Probably in his room sulking after I just rejected him." I muttered, but I said it louder than I expected and Sam looked at me in shock.

"Fergus, What are you doing here?" Rowena asked with a glare and I was immediately confused.

"Fergus?" I asked and a small smirk appeared on Sam's face.

"Crowley's real name." I nodded my head.
"I'm gonna go talk to Dean..."

"Are you insane?" I hissed, earning a confused glare from Rowena.
"Now I'm wishing that hex bag killed me." Sam chuckled, walking away, leaving me to deal with awkward introductions.

"Will someone please explain what exactly is going on here?" Rowena snapped.

"Hex bag?!" Crowley looked at me.

"Right..." I took a deep breath.
"Rowena, I'm Crowley's daughter. Father, somehow one of Rowena's hex bags ended up in my pocket and I almost choked to death on my own blood."

"You What?!" They yelled in unison.

"I need a drink..." Rowena sighed and Crowley glared at his mother.

"You hexed my daughter!" His face was red with rage.

"I didn't even know you had a daughter! The Hex bag was for you!" Rowena screeched back.

"Yeah, well as far as I'm aware, I do exist and the Hex bag was in my pocket." I said and they both looked at me.

"I paid off a demon to drop a Hex bag into your pocket and I was wondering how long it would take you to notice, Fergus." Rowena said, in a more calm tone.
"When were you planning on telling me you had a daughter?"

"Probably never." Crowley pulled me towards him and I rolled my eyes.
"Obviously you hired the wrong demon."

"What do you mean, never? She's my granddaughter!" I groaned and snapped my fingers, causing them to loose the ability to talk.

"Both of you, shut up." I sighed.
"Look, I don't care about your petty arguing, just do it somewhere else." I began to walk away, snapping my fingers so they could talk again, before Rowena muttered something and I couldn't move.

"Dearie, you're coming with me." I couldn't even roll my eyes.
"And Fergus, go to hell."

"I'm not going anywhere you bitch. And you're not going anywhere with my daughter. She's safe here." Rowena scoffed.

"With the Winchesters? Are you an idiot? Haven't you noticed the general lifespan of people who get too close to them?" Now I really wished that Hex bag had killed me. I silently prayed to Castiel to come and save my ass.

"Rowena, let Y/N go." I heard the angel sigh. I couldn't turn to face him which was annoying.

"Oh, look! The pretty boy angel is here! How are you sweetie?" Rowena said and I could hear the smile in her voice.

"I'll be fine once you let Y/N go, her praying is rather irritating." I felt the hold on me break and I turned to glare at the angel, but he was already gone.