Twenty Three

Y/N's P.O.V

I sighed as I knocked the body off of me, Dean helping me stand.

"Hunters: one. Monsters: zero." I sighed, looking down at the body of the shapeshifter.

"Good job." Dean smiled a little and I bent down, taking my silver knife from its heart.

"I need a drink." Sam laughed and I playfully glared at him.

"I didn't see you helping that much, Bitch." Her raised his hands in defence.

"You guys had it under control, Jerk." I laughed under my breath and Dean wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Sammy," Dean pouted.
"I thought that was our thing."

"Sorry bitch, Y/N, you're an ass." Sam rolled his eyes and I gasped.

"Samuel! You offend me! You're obviously the ass and I'm a queen." I smirked.

"It's Sam and whatever you say princess." I glared at him again and Dean laughed.

"Yeah? Well now you're paying for the first round." The younger Winchester shrugged and we left the building, going towards the Impala.
Dean made a slight hissing noise and I stopped and looked at him.
"What?"

"Shut up." I moved his shirt and t-shirt  out of the way, revealing his shoulder. There was a cut, not too deep or long, but it needed stitches.
"Idiot." I sighed.

"Sam, we've got to stop off at the motel." I said and the taller hunter turned to look at us.
"Dean needs stitches in his shoulder."

"I don't-" I held my hand out.

"Keys." Dean pulled a face and I lightly punched his injured shoulder.
"I'm going to punch you again, if you don't hand them over."

"Dean, just give her the keys." Dean glared at us both and handed over the keys.
Sam gave me a high five as he sat next to me and Dean looked genuinely offended when he had to sit in the back.
Sam turned on the radio and some Vince Vicente crap came on. 

"Dude!" Dean complained and reached over to change the song, only to get his hand slapped away.

"What was it you said a few years ago, Dean? Driver picks the music?" I smirked. It took them a few minutes before realisation set in and both pairs of eyes widened in horror.

"Charlie sent you the books." Both brothers looked at me in disbelief.

"Maybe she did." I shrugged and put it be of Dean's tapes in.
'Cherry Pie' by Warrant started playing.
"Maybe I have them saved to my private email address that not even the great Charlie Bradbury could hack."

~Time Skip~

"There, done." I patted Dean's bare chest and turned to put away the needle.
Strong arms pulled me back and Dean kissed my cheek. He turned me to face him, kissing my lips. I kissed back and he pushed me into the bathroom wall. His tongue traced my bottom lip, but before I could tease him too much, Sam appeared in the doorframe.

"Uh, I was gonna tell you to hurry it up, but if you don't want to go to the bar I can sleep in the car." Dean rolled his eyes and I pushed him back.

"Calm down, Sam. Once Dean gets a shirt on, we can leave." Dean muttered something, putting on one of his (many) black t-shirts and a green shirt.
"Look, all ready, you ass."

"Yeah, whatever princess. I was just saying..." Sam rolled his eyes and we all left the crappy motel and got into the car.
Dean drive us to the bar in the middle of town and as soon as we got out, his arm was around my shoulders.
The bar was pretty crowded, mostly full of guys who looked to be in their mid 20s and girls who showed way more skin than necessary.

"Im going to find a table." Dean announced and Sam had already gone off to the bar, leaving me alone by the doorway.

"Thanks guys." I muttered and went over to the bar, sitting down by Sam.
"Dean went to grab us a table."

"Great, can you grab these? Please?" I nodded my head and Sam passed me the money, before going towards the toilets.

"Heya Sugar, what can I get ya?" The bartender, who looked to be in his early 40s smirked.

"Three beers, three shots of your strongest whiskey." He nodded his head, and began fixing up the drinks.

"Let me pay for that." A guy with black hair said with a smirk. He looked at me and licked his lips, his green eyes standing out against his tan skin.

"No thanks." I paid the bartender and took one of the shots, before picking up the tray and walking towards the table the brothers were at.

"Heya beautiful." Dean grinned and I looked at Sam.

"How is he already drunk? He hasn't even had a drink yet." Sam laughed a little and Dean rolled his eyes.
After a few beers and multiple shots, both me and Dean were a little more than tipsy.
Sam, knowing he had to drive, only had 3 beers.

"I'm gonna get another round." Dean stood up and walked to the bar.