Eight

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat in the library drinking my tea/coffee and Charlie stumbled in, bag on her back.

"Tell the boys I'll call later. There's a L.A.R.P.I.N.G. event in Chicago and I can't miss it." I barely registered the information, looking at her.

"You didn't think to mention it sooner?" I asked and she shrugged.

"See you later, Y/N." Charlie left and Dean came in with a cup of coffee.
We sat in silence until Sam walked in, carrying his laptop.

"Morning." We both glared at him and he raised his free hand in defence.
"I think I've got a case." We looked at Sam blankly.
"Wow, wake up a little."

"Sorry." I muttered and finished my drink.

"Actually, I can deal with it. Dean, you should stay here with Y/N. Teach her a little about the supernatural and how to fight it." I stood up and shrugged, taking my cup into the kitchen for a refill.
I barely even registered that there was a man in the kitchen, until I started finning my cup.

"Hello, Y/N." He looked at me.
"Name's Crowley, king of Hell."

"Boys!" I yelled and within seconds both brothers ran in, guns raised.

"Hello boys." Sam groaned and Dean sighed.

"Crowley? What do you want?" Sam asked and they lowered their guns.

"Nothing much, just Y/N." He shrugged and I looked at him as if he was insane.
Sam pushed me behind them protectively.

"Not happening, Crowley." Dean said and he rolled his eyes.

"Are you not the least bit curious why there was a demon living with her?" The brothers exchanged a look.

"What do you want with her?" The demon looked me in the eye, the smirk not leaving his face.

"I was in a different vessel when I met your mother." I looked at him uncertainly.
"I only want to spend some time with my daughter."

"What?" Dean and Sam said in disbelief.

"That's impossible!" I took a step backwards.

"Hmm, giving birth to twins with different fathers is very rare, but not impossible." Dean stepped towards Crowley.

"Cas would have detected it." Sam looked at me sympathetically.

"Nope." I sat at the table and put my head in my hands.
"Her mother and 'father' were hunters who gave up the life to start a family. I tried to collect you when you were younger, but the house was warded. Then big brother Luke died."

"Don't." I snapped and glared at him.

"Daddy came to me. He tried to make a trade, bring Luke back in exchange for you. Your brother went to heaven, I couldn't do anything. So he carved that mark into you, if he couldn't have his child I couldn't have mine." Crowley's voice became angrier and I unconsciously touched my shoulder where the scar was.
"It's a type of ancient warding. Hiding you from both demons and angels. I found you about a year ago and sent Daniel to watch over you as I've been too busy."

"Well that worked well didn't it?" Dean scoffed.

"What do you mean?" I looked at the demon who claimed to be my father.

"My guardian Demon kidnapped me 8 months ago, held me hostage in my own house and nearly beat me to death on several occasions." He looked genuinely surprised.
"I stabbed the bastard."

"He did what!?" Sam sighed.

"I'll call Garth, get him working that case." The younger hunter left the room.

"So how did you know Y/N was here?" Dean asked.

"I found a dead demon with a stab wound to the stomach. It was you or the angels." I looked at him.

"So what? I'm the Antichrist? Prove it." Crowley rolled his eyes.

"Probably not a good idea, there's a chance you'll be hunted by angels." I looked at Dean and he shrugged.

"The angels hate us anyway." Crowley snapped his fingers and my shoulder began to bun.

"What the- Ow!" I pulled my shirt over my shoulder, revealing the scar. It was burning red, sending agonising pain through my arm.
Sam cane back in with a worried look on his face.

"Sorry, love." Crowley sighed and he snapped his fingers again. I looked back down at my shoulder, seeing the scar had completely gone and the pain had stopped.

"Woah." I muttered, feeling the change. I felt stronger and the guilt I seemed to feel about my past wasn't as heavy.
I looked at Crowley and my eyes widened.

"You can see my true face and now I can see yours. You can also see the wings of an angel or the face of any demon." Both brothers looked at me.

"Y/N?" Dean asked and I smiled at him.

"You basically have all the power of a demon, but the advantage of being human." Crowley grinned. I snapped my fingers and the demon was gone.

"What did you just do?!" Sam asked in shock.

"No idea. The guy was annoying me, I wanted him to go away." Dean laughed and the sound of wings filled the room.
"This is awesome."

"Dean, Sam-" Cas froze looking at me in surprise.
"You."

"Cas, your wings are awesome." I smiled. I could also see his true face.
Within a second, Castiel had me pinned to the wall.

"Cas! No, stop." The brothers pulled him off of me, but I stayed close to the wall.

"She's possessed." Cas growled and they let go of him.

"No, that's Y/N." I took a deep breath and looked at the angel.
"She's Crowley's daughter. Some kind of warding stopped her from having power, but Crowley broke it."

"You're the Cambion?" Cas asked.

"Yeah, long story." Dean sighed.