Twenty Six

Y/N's P.O.V

"Now give me one reason why I shouldn't kick your asses as well." The Demons looked at me in shock and I smiled calmly.

"Of course, Crowley gets his daughter on us." A male demon muttered and I looked at him. Once he had realised I had heard his eyes were wide.
"I-I mean, you would make a much better Queen than he does King! You even managed to tame the hellhounds, all of them."

"You know, I like the way you think." I turned to face my father, who was currently sat on the throne, looking at me cautiously.
"But, the throne isn't what I want. So if you have any other problems, say them now." They all stayed quiet.

"Great." Crowley sighed.
"Now things are back in order, Y/N go put the hellhounds away then come back. We have work to do."

"We? No daddy dearest, I'm going back upstairs." Crowley looked shocked to say the least.
"You can contact me at any time, but right now, I'm going back."

"What do you have up there that you don't have down here? Squirrel broke your heart and I know Moose isn't the happiest about your departure." I glared at him.

"Believe it or not, I actually have a sister and I fully intend on going back to her." I spat.
"I rather like the freedom and it's unbelievably easier to sleep if you can't hear the screams of souls being tortured." I zapped myself out of the throne room and into my bedroom, gathering the few things I brought with me and going back to Earth.
I looked around me, recognising the area as Lebanon, Kansas. I was near a motel, from what I could remember and decided to grab a room.

"Hi, can I help you?" A man, maybe in his 40s smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Uh, y-yeah. I lost all my money and I was wondering if you could spare a free room, just for a few nights?" I lied, biting my lip nervously. The guy looked at me and sighed.

"Yeah, here." He grabbed a set of keys, before passing them to me. He also passed me a bag.
"A few packets of chips to keep you going."

"Thanks." I returned the smile, going to the room. Once I was inside, I locked the door behind me and threw my bags down onto the bed.
I picked up my phone for the first time in over 12 months, turning it on. There was enough battery for about one call and I looked at the three contacts.
Sam.
Charlie.
Dean.
I tapped on Sam's contact, knowing that he probably wouldn't scream at me.
He answered almost immediately.

"Y/N? Y/N is that you?" I bit my lip.

"Hiya Sammy." I heard him take a deep breath.

"Where are you? Where have you been?" He asked and I could hear the hurt in his voice.
"You walked out and I- we thought you were dead!"

"Sorry. I can explain." I said shamefully and there was a bang on the door.

"Yeah, well maybe you can start with where you are?" Someone banged on the door again and I grabbed my angel blade.

"The Motel by the bar we went to." I said quickly and the door burst open, revealing three angels in suits.

"Y/N, what was that?" Sam asked and I dropped the phone onto the bed, after putting it on speaker.

"Come on guys, give a girl a break." I sighed, getting ready for a fight.
"I've only just finished kicking demon ass, are you really going to make me kill you angels too?"

"You're an abomination." The first one said and they all moved towards me, angel blades in hand.
"You must be dealt with."

"Y/N?" The second Angel looked towards my phone and I got ready for a fight.

"Sam, it would be great if I could have some help. Get your ass to room 41 now!" I yelled and I could hear Sam moving on the other end of the phone.

"What's going on?" A familiar voice asked, just as the first angel came at me. I knocked him out of the way.

"Dean, get in the car now!" The first angel got up and punched me across the face. I tried to stab him but he moved, causing me to only rip the fabric of his suit jacket.

"You can't take on all three of us alone. Those Winchesters won't get here on time." The first angel smirked and I shrugged.

"Maybe not, but who said I was alone?" The angels looked confused and I snapped my fingers, the Hellhound who used to only be loyal to only Lucifer appeared next to me.
"She was Lucifers favourite, isn't She gorgeous?"

"Who is this?" Dean asked into the phone and I could hear the engine.

"Get 'em girl." The Hellhound went after two of the angels, leaving the first one to me.
I managed to dodge most of his attacks, but he managed to cut me a few times, before I stabbed him in the throat.
The Hellhound had attacked the angels enough for me to kill them with ease and I dropped down to the floor, leaning against the wall.
It was only minutes later that I heard the familiar engine and the two hunters came in, guns raised.
The Hellhound, who had come and rested her head on my lap, growled at them as she stood up.

"Y/N...?" Sam asked nervously.

"Sit." I muttered and the Hellhound resumed its position of laying across my legs.
"Heya Boys."

"What happened?" They didn't dare move too close, now aware of the animal on my lap.

"Calm down, she won't bite." Sam chuckled whereas Dean looked speechless.

"Tell that to them." He gestured to the angel corpses.