Thirty

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up, still feeling a little tired, but not really caring as I got out of bed.

"Morning princess." Sam grinned as soon as I walked into the kitchen.
"Or should I say afternoon?"

"Ass." I muttered under my breath and he chuckled.

"Sam don't be a Bitch, she just woke up." Dean commented, looking up from his laptop.

"Are you two teaming up on me, Jerk?" I ignored them, reaching for one of the pizza boxes and sitting down opposite Dean.
"Seriously Y/N?" Sam asked.

"I'm having pizza for breakfast, change my mind or shut it." He held his hands up in defence and I opened the box, finding practically a whole pizza.
I immediately took a piece and began eating.

"Y/N? How are you feeling sweetheart?" Dean asked and I looked at him, swallowing my pizza.

"I'm fine, why?" I closed the pizza box and looked at him. He was nervous, that much I could tell.

"It's just that Sam said you haven't been sleeping properly and that you didn't really eat yesterday." I shrugged my shoulders.
"Even now, you look exhausted. Tell me what's wrong?"

"Drop it, Dean. It's nothing." I snapped my fingers and the pizza box was behind me, on the counter.

"Thanks for fixing up Baby, by the way. You did a pretty good job." I sighed and looked at him.

"Thanks, but I didn't do it to get your attention. I did it because it needed fixing." I stood up.

"Maybe I need fixing." Dean said quietly and for a second I thought he was being genuinely sincere.
"Will you do me?"

"You're disgusting, Winchester." I turned my back and the smirk that had made its way onto his face fell.

"Come on, Y/N. I was joking." I walked away and I heard him following me, so I did the only logical thing in that second.
I spun around and tried to punch him, but he dodged it, grabbing my wrist.
"What the hell?"

"Stop following me. Just leave me alone." He looked at me with furrowed brows and a confused frown.

"No, because I know I ruined what we had and I'm unbelievably sorry for that. I know I went to far, but now you're being so cold towards me and I can't explain it." He pushed me against the wall and I tried to hit him again, but once again he grabbed my wrist.
He held them both above my head and I struggled, knowing that it wasn't much use.

"Get off of me!" I growled and he tightened his grip on my wrists.

"No, because I love you damn it! I'm not letting you walk away, not again." I glared at him and I felt my eyes switch to black.

"Maybe that's not your choice." His look changed to one of hurt and anger.

"Yes it is, because I get it now. You're hiding behind your demon side." I struggled against him and I didn't want to hurt him, but he wasn't really giving me many options.
"This isn't you, Y/N. Please." He leaned forward and I turned my head to the side, causing his lips to make contact with my cheek.
He growled in annoyance before switching so one hand was holding my wrists and the other grabbed my chin.

"Dean..." I warned, but he ignored me, pressing his lips against mine.
As much as I wanted to fight it, fight him, I was still weak and defenceless. When he pulled away, there was hurt in his eyes and he dropped my wrists, taking a step backwards.
He walked off without another word and I began walking to my room, before bumping into Sam. Thankfully my eyes had changed back and there shouldn't be too many questions asked.

"Hey Y/N, have you seen Dean?" I rubbed my sore wrists slightly and it caught his attention.
"Did Dean do this to you?" He asked in surprise and I shrugged.

"Nothing that won't heal." I sighed.

"What the hell?" Sam asked, taking one of my hands and looking at my wrists.
"What did he do?"

"I tried to get him to back off from following me by punching him. He pinned me to the wall and forced himself into me." I pulled my hand out of Sam's grasp.
"I am not in the mood for anyone's shit right now."

"Y/N I'm sorry." Sam sighed.
"I'm gonna kill him." I zapped to my room, finding Crowley sat on my bed.

"No, get out, or I am going to-" He snapped his fingers, standing up.
I couldn't move or speak.

"Darling, all this power, it's gotten to your head." I glared at him, considering that was the only thing I could do.
"And I don't have much choice Kitten, you're pushing your friends away." He snapped his fingers again and I could move. Except there was a burning pain just under my collarbone.

"What are you doing?!" I glared at him and it felt like someone was cutting me open with a red hot knife. I screamed in pain and fell to my knees.
The door burst open and when the boys saw what was going on, they stopped.

"I'm sorry, Kitten, you didn't give me any other choice." Crowley disappeared and Dean picked me up, putting me on the bed.
I pulled at my shirt, feeling blood.

"The mark that was on your shoulder... it's there."