Thirty Five

Y/N's P.O.V

I ate the crappy hotdog and drank the water the clerk gave me, before gaining enough energy to zap myself around again.
I thanked the clerk, learning his name was Adam, before going around the back, out of view and going straight to the bunker.

"Y/N!" I was hugged from behind and I immediately recognised the voice and body.

"Hey Dean." Guilt shot through me when I remembered how I chose him over Benny. He kissed my head and I managed to turn and face him, hugging him back.
Once he pulled away, he kissed my head and I looked behind him, not expecting everyone to be there.
Sam, Cas, Crowley and even Charlie were stood with grins on their faces.
Crowley apologised profusely.
Sam hugged me until I almost passed out.
Cas also hugged me, welcoming me back.
Charlie hugged me, made a joke about me needing a shower, before slapping me.

"It was bad enough that you didn't even let me know you were back after you disappeared for a year, but you died and came back half a year later and you call Dean Winchester over me?" She fumed surprising everyone.

"Charlie it's not her fault." Dean tried to defend me, but I shook my head.

"It is my fault. I'm sorry Charlie I honestly didn't think. I was only back for a few weeks last time. I didn't really have the chance." She smiled, pulling me into another hug, making another joke about me needing a shower.
Crowley decided to leave, agreeing to take Charlie back to her Motel in Vegas, where she was meeting a friend.

"I guess it's just us again." Dean sighed. Cas went back to his room a few minutes ago.

"I need to tell you something, Dean." I said, shame filling my voice. He touched my shoulder and I flinched slightly.

"What's wrong Y/N?" I still hadn't had a shower or gained the energy to heal myself yet. So I was still covered in little cuts and I made sure the scarring on my wrist from Benny's bite was covered.

"We can catch up tomorrow, princess." Sam said, obviously understanding I needed to talk to Dean alone.

"Goodnight, Ass." I heard Sam's chuckle as he left the room and I sat at the table next to Dean.
"When I was in Purgatory, some stuff happened."

"What kind of stuff?" Dean said cautiously.

"It's a long story." I warned and Dean sighed.

"Give me the basics." I nodded my head, taking a deep breath.

"I met your friend, Benny. He sort of found me when I got there. He helped me a lot, saved my life more times than I can remember and I returned the favour." Dean smiled a little.
"We were attacked by Leviathan, other vampires, you name it. Then we came across a small pack of werewolves, Benny got hurt, bad."

"He's dead?" Dean asked with a frown and my eyes widened.

"No, but he almost was. I made a quick stupid decision and forced him to drink my blood. He healed himself and for a few minutes he lost control, he almost killed me. He managed to stop and he really beat himself up about it, telling me I had to kill him if he tried to hurt me. A few weeks passed and we were fine, then I got hurt, it wasn't too bad, just a cut, Benny almost lost it again. Instead, I willingly gave him some of my blood. He was practically addicted. A little each day for a few months until we made it to the rift." I looked at Dean, who already looked pissed. I wasn't sure I should tell him the rest.

"Go on." He urged and I took his hand.

"Dean, I wanted to stay, but I knew I had to come back. I love you, I had to come back to you." He nodded his head, slightly unsure of where this is going.
"At the same time I had fallen in love with Benny and I... we kissed. He wanted me to stay, but I couldn't. I couldn't do that to you and now I feel so guilty and I'm so sorry." Dean pulled me off of my chair and into his lap, wrapping his arms around me.

"You came back to me, that's what matters." Dean cleared his throat.
"I've not exactly been a saint either, but right now, I don't care."