Nine

I feel like I haven't updated in ages :/

Dean's P.O.V

Sam, Y/N and I spent the rest of the day reading everything we had on 'Cambions'. Half human and half demon creatures.
There wasn't that much information on them, but there was enough to get a good understanding.

"Ugh! I need a drink!" Y/N groaned, breaking the silence.

"Me too. Bar?" She nodded and looked at Sam.

"I'm good. I'm gonna get some sleep." She shrugged and we both stood up, heading towards the garage.

"See ya later Sammy." I said, not expecting a reply.
"Y/N, I know you're not used to the whole demon thing, but try not to reveal yourself to humans, Ok?"

"I'm not an idiot, Dean." She scoffed.
Soon we were in my car and taking the short drive into town.

"Here we are." I pulled up outside a bar that wasn't too busy and we got out, going straight inside.

"Two shots of your strongest whiskey and two beers." Y/N ordered.
"This rounds on me." She smirked and we both sat on the barstools.

"Here ya go." The barmaid smiled at me and put the drinks down.

"Thanks." We both drank the whiskey and picked up our beers.
There wasn't many people in the bar, a few college kids, a couple of women and a couple of men.

"Heya pretty lady." A guy, who looked to be in his late 40's, smirked.
"Wanna come back to my place and have a little fun?"

"Nope." Y/N smiled and the guy pulled a face.

"But, sweet cheeks, you can bring your friend." The guy looked at me and I glared at him.

"She said no, drop it." I said and the guy glared at me.

"Call me 'Sweet Cheeks' again and I'll rip your rapidly failing heart out of your chest." Y/N said calmly and the man looked shocked. He walked out of the door and I looked at her in disbelief.
"What? Being half demon is weird. I can hear everything from failing hearts to people sipping their drinks."

"Yeah, well, calm down a little? Ok?" She rolled her eyes, but smirked when a man, who looked about the same age as her, walked in. He smiled at her immediately and she walked off to talk to him, leaving me alone.
"Great."

"Heya handsome." The barmaid purred, leaning over, showing off her cleavage.
"I think your girlfriend over there might be cheating on you." I looked over to Y/N to see her flirting with the guy.

"She's not my girlfriend." I drank some of my beer and the barmaid grinned.

"Perfect. I get off in half an hour, maybe you want to ditch her and come home with me?" I looked over at Y/N again and sighed.

"Not tonight." The barmaid looked purely shocked and offended.

"I'm not some hooker! You can't just come back tomorrow and decide you want me!" I glared at her.

"Who said I wanted you at all?" I finished my beer and walked up to the half demon.
"Come on, Y/N. We're leaving."

"Fine." She finished her beer and smirked at the guy.
"Maybe I'll see you later."

"What was that?" I asked once we got outside.

"What?" She shrugged and I rolled my eyes. We got into my car, but neither of us said anything and I didn't start the engine.
"Charlie is going to slaughter me."
She put her head in her hands.

"Come on, it's not that bad." She gave me a bitchface that could rival one of Sam's.

"I'm the fucking Antichrist. I'm going to have to explain to her that I had a brother and lied to her." She threw her head back.
"I thought Demons were supposed to be emotionless, why couldn't I have inherited that? I don't even know anything about my real dad!"

"Crowley... he's a dick." I looked at her.
"But as much as I hate to admit it, he's not that terrible."

"He's the king of Hell." She said without hesitation.

"And I go around killing monsters." I sighed.
"Look, personally, I hate the son of a bitch and I'm not telling you to trust him, but, I've known him for years. If he loves someone or something, he's the type of guy to protect it."