Five

Y/N's P.O.V

Sam looked at me in disbelief as I pulled up the Impala to the motel.
I got out quietly, hoping to not wake up the snoring Dean.

"He let you drive? Did you have a gun to his head?" Sam laughed loudly and Dean groaned, waking up.

"Something like that." I said and Dean looked around confused.
"Morning Dean, did you enjoy resting your eyes?" He glared at me and both me and Sam laughed slightly.

"I'm gonna go get some coffee." He stumbled inside and Sam smiled at me.

"Cas had to leave and Charlie went out to get breakfast." Sam said awkwardly and I nodded.

"I think I'm gonna go pass out until Charlie gets back. I had about 3 hours sleep and you don't even want to know." I walked inside and Dean was flopped on one of the beds so I dropped down into the other. I heard Sam laughing, but paid no attention to him, to focussed on sleep.
Before I could actually fall asleep however, I had someone jumping on me.

"Y/N!" Charlie laughed and I groaned pushing my face into the pillow.

"Leave me Char. I must sleep." I muttered and she laughed. I looked up to see Dean and Sam watching us both in amusement. Dean was drinking coffee whereas Sam had a bottle of water.

"Well maybe you should have spent less time sleeping with Dean and more time actually sleeping." Both boys choked on their drinks and my eyes went wide and I sat up, causing Charlie to fall off the bed.
"Ow!"

"We did not sleep together!" I looked at her in disbelief.

"I ship it." Sam said and Charlie laughed.

"Yes! Almost more than Destiel!" Dean groaned.

"Get a life." He muttered. Sam laughed and Charlie started muttering to herself.

"What?" I looked at Dean then at Charlie and Sam.

"You really don't want to know." Dean said and I nodded my head.

"Ok... Charlie, Sam said you had food?" She nodded and grabbed a burger out of a bag.

"You Get a burger, for breakfast!?" Dean looked heartbroken.
"Sam! Why can't I have a burger for breakfast?"

"Cheese and bacon burger, actually." I smirked and Sam pulled a face.

"I got you one too loverboy." Charlie threw the wrapped food at Dean who grinned. We ate our 'breakfast' and got ready to leave. They had already explained that were we're taking the short drive to Kansas. Lebanon, to be exact.

"Charlie... what is that?" Dean asked and The redhead hid something behind her back.

"Not for you. It's a present for Y/N." She said almost wearily.
"I was going to get you one but there was only one left."

"What is it?" I asked and she pulled out a cherry pie from behind her back.
"Charlie I love you and I appreciate your existence." I kissed her head and Dean was glaring at her.

"Dude, there was only one pie left, I swear when we get back I'll get you one." I took the pie and cut a piece, before sliding it over to Dean.
"Ok. What? Y/N is sharing pie?"

"He let me drive his car." I shrugged and her jaw dropped.

"She has good taste in music." Dean said innocently.

"When's the wedding?" Sam asked and we all looked at him.
"Come on, seriously? You two didn't sleep together? I'm fairly confident you're the same person."

"No we're not." We said in unison and then glared at each other.

"See!" Charlie laughed.
"Both of you are stubborn, would do anything for family, love pie, you're both flirts, you both have been known to sleep around."

"Have low self esteem, have shitty taste in music, hide your emotions, from what Charlie said, Y/N can fight." Sam listed and we both glared at him.

"We're nothing alike!" I rolled my eyes.

"I've grown up hunting, been to heaven and hell, I-uh- I've been a vampire. My best friend is an angel." Dean said.
"Y/N hasn't done any of that." He smirked.

"Y/N learned to fight to protect herself." Charlie grinned.
"Tortured by a demon for months, then healed by an angel. She's my best friend."

"I hate everyone in this room right now." I muttered.
"No, we did not have sex. Yes, we did talk about our feelings. Yes, Charlie say another word and I'll rip your throat out."

"Both unnecessarily violent." Sam said and I glared at him.