Twenty Seven

Y/N's P.O.V

"So you were in a magic coma, Crowley woke you because he needed your help and you tamed Lucifer's personal Hellhound?" Sam asked in shock and I shrugged. Dean hadn't said a word to me and I barely spoke to him.
"I thought we killed that mutt."

"Hey, she's not that bad. She saved my life, less than an hour after she tied to take it, but that's not the point." I smiled at Sam a little.
"Anyway, I sent her back to Hell, so don't worry."

"Yeah, well we missed you princess." Sam said, turning to face me.

"Shut it, you ass. Don't go all chick flick on me, I'm sore and dying for a slice of pie." Sam laughed again and turned back, just as we pulled into the bunker's garage. We got out of the car and Dean left immediately.

"Sorry..." Sam muttered, frowning.
"He regrets what he said. He didn't mean it."

"Yeah," I sighed.
"Well he's definitely not showing it. I told you all that I'm dangerous to be around, someone always gets hurt, you idiots didn't listen." I walked towards the kitchen and literally bumped into Dean.
"Sorry." I tied to walk passed, but he grabbed my wrist.

"I-" He looked at me, obviously wanting to say something, but closed his mouth. I pulled my wrist away and continued towards the kitchen.
Once I got there, I made myself a drink and turned around, seeing Cas.

"Hey." He looked at me with wide eyes and I put my glass down.
"What's wrong, Cas?"

"You..." I looked at the angel confused.
"You're not half demon."

"Of course I am!" The angel shook his head.

"You're a full demon." I narrowed my eyes.
"I don't- where have you been?" I explained to Cas what had happened and he looked as equally confused as I felt.

"I don't feel any different. I mean, I feel stronger, I guess?" I took a deep breath and the angel put his hand on my shoulder.

Dean's P.O.V

"Hey, Cas is here." Sam said, walking into my room. I looked up from dad's journal up at my brother.
"Maybe you should go and apologise to Y/N."

"She left, for a whole year." I replied instantly.

"After you broke her trust and her heart." Sam sighed.
"Come on Dean, you admitted to regretting what you said. Just apologise, you don't have to do anything else."

"Will you back off if I do?" Sam smiled and I rolled my eyes, standing up.
Sam followed me into the kitchen and as we walked in, Cas pressed his fingers to Y/N's head.
She collapsed into him and he laid her against the ground.
"What are you doing?" I asked and Cas looked at us in shock.

"Examining." I looked at Sam confused and Y/N started to choke, coughing up blood.
"This shouldn't be happening."

"Y/N? Cas what's going on?" Sam asked and I leant down to the girl.

"She's dying." I noticed something sticking out of her pocket and grabbed it. I pulled it out and jumped up.

"Dean?" Sam asked and I held the small bag over the oven. I turned the oven on and dropped the bag. 

"Hex bag." The bag caught on fire and Y/N gasped for air. Cas looked at her.

"She's back to normal." He sighed, pressing his fingers to her head once again.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked and I threw the charred bag at thin, almost burning myself.
"Hot- this looks like one of Rowena's."

"No shit." I bent down and picked Y/N up.
"Crowley has some explaining to do and so does Rowena." I carried the half demon out of the room and down the hall.
I decided to put her in my room, so I could keep an eye on her whilst I did some more research. I laid her down on the bed and covered her over with a blanket before going back to the journal.
Sometimes, weather it was for reassurance or comfort, I read through the journal, yet I could probably read it with my eyes closed.

Y/N's P.O.V

I shot up, gasping for air and grabbing the blanket that covered me. I took deep breaths, feeling like I was about to throw up.

"Y/N? Y/N, hey." My gaze snapped towards Dean before I zapped myself to the bathroom, almost immediately collapsing to the floor and throwing up in the toilet.
The door burst open a few minutes later and Dean looked at me in shock.
Blood dribbled out of the corner of my mouth and Dean passed me some toilet roll.
"It's the after effects. Cas said you might throw up." Dean said, helping me stand. I flushed the toilet and Dean passed me a packet with a new toothbrush in it.
I brushed my teeth and as if on instinct, I turned and wrapped my arms around the older Winchester, putting my head on his chest.

"Sorry." I muttered, realising what I had done wrong, zapping myself to the library, falling against one of the tables.

"Y/N!" Cas said in shock and he was by my side in seconds. He helped me sit down, before disappearing and reappearing with a glass of water. Dean walked in, sitting down opposite me.

"You were out for just over 3 hours." Dean muttered and I groaned, touching my head.

"What happened? I feel like shit." I sipped the water.
"You touched my head and I fell asleep. Next thing I know, I'm in Dean's room and I need to throw up blood."

"You were hexed." The angel said calmly.
"By a witch named Rowena. Do you...know her?"

"Who?" Dean and Cas looked at each other.

"Rowena, she's... she's Crowley's mother." Dean said awkwardly and it took me a minute to process the new information.

"Sam has gone to pick her up. They should be back in about an hour or so."