Thirty Six

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up and it took me a minute to realise that I really was back home, not in Purgatory, not in Hell, but in the Bunker.
More specifically, in Dean's arms.

"Morning, beautiful." He whispered, kissing my head.

"Hey." He smiled at me like a little dork and I smiled back.
"I missed you." I muttered into his bare chest and I looked up at him.

"Missed you too." I reached up and kissed him, causing Dean to grin and put his hands on my hips, pulling me on top of him. I sat on his torso, not breaking the kiss. Dean's hands remained on my waist and mine on his chest.
"Can we stay in bed all day and just... cuddle?" Dean asked and before I could answer, someone knocked on the door and Sam came in.

"Uh, Good you're awake. Cas and I are going out, we think we found a small case a few towns over. We're just going to check it out, unless you two want to come?" The younger Winchester's cheeks were red and he looked away.

"Nope." Sam chuckled before leaving, closing the door behind him.
"I don't know why he blushed so much, it's not like we're naked." He muttered under his breath.

"Dean, we're in our underwear and I'm straddling you. That's enough to make anyone who walked in blush. But you're right, we're not completely naked." Dean chuckled underneath me.

"Though that could be arranged?"

"Breakfast first, Idiot." Dean fake gasped.

"I thought you loved me!" I patted his chest and attempted to get off of him, but he grabbed my legs, holding me down.

"Breakfast. I'm dying of starvation here." Dean rolled his eyes and pushed me off of him, getting on top of me. He pecked my lips.

"Last one to the kitchen has to make breakfast." He jumped off of me and I groaned as he picked up the dead guy robe and ran out of the room. I grabbed one of Dean's shirts and snapped my fingers, getting myself dressed and zapping into the kitchen.

"I win." I smirked as Dean ran in, he glared at me for a second before seeing that I was only wearing one of his black and white flannels.

"Nope, I win. Seeing you in that shirt..." I smirked at him.

"Later, Winchester. Breakfast!" Dean groaned.

"I don't wanna make breakfast." He pouted and I laughed.
"But I do have a pie!" He opened a cupboard, pulling out a carton of pie.

"Damn boy, you know how to treat a girl right." I took the pie out of his hands, sitting down at the table.

"Hey! You have to share!" Dean complained and I looked at him.

"Says who?" I snapped a fork into my hand and began eating the pie, causing Dean to let out a whimper-like noise. He tried to give me the puppy dog eyes and I almost fell for it.
"Sammy still does it better, Dean."

"Son of a bitch, give me my pie!" Dean took a step towards me and I zapped myself into the library, sitting down.
When Dean came running in, I managed to keep a totally straight face.

"Hey Dean, what's up?" He glared at me.

"Y/N, I'm giving you one last chance. Share the pie." I tilted my head slightly.

"I don't know what you mean, Dean. What pie?" I licked my lips and Dean stalked towards me, but before he could grab the pie, I snapped my fingers sending it back into the kitchen.
"Oh, you might mean the pie that's in the kitchen. I ate most of it, but I saved you a slice."

"Damn it Y/N." I stood up and wrapped my arms around Dean.

"What's wrong, Dean?" I asked innocently and he stepped back. I looked at him with confusion and he took a deep breath.

"Look, Y/N. I've lost you twice now, I don't know if I can handle loosing you again. When you went to Purgatory, we thought you were gone, everyone did. I can't loose you again." Dean's voice was barely a whisper.

"Dean? Seriously, what's wrong?" He looked at me with his gorgeous green eyes and nervous smile as he reached into his pocket and got down onto one knee.

"Sammy and Charlie guessed it from the beginning." He laughed a little and I felt tears forming.
"I'm far from perfect, but what qualities I don't have, you do. I love you so much and sometimes it's hurts. Y/N L/N will you marry me?" He opened the box revealing a simple silver ring that had a beautiful diamond in the middle.

"Dean... how could I say no?" His eyes lit up and he got up instantly, picking me up and spinning me around.
"I love you too." He kissed me and once we broke away I laughed a little in realisation.
"Did you kick Sam and Cas out so you could ask me?"

"Maybe." I couldn't help but laugh and kiss him again.
If someone told me 5 years ago that I would be swept off my feet by a mischievous hunter and that I was half demon I probably would have called the psychiatrist for them, but here I am with the love of my life, ready to spend my life with him.