Fourteen

I've actually finished writing this book so I'm just publishing chapters once I've edited them :)

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up and yawned quietly, hearing Sam typing away on his laptop.
Dean was also awake, just laid there with a smile on his face. Kinda creepy.

"Morning." He smiled and pecked my lips. It shocked me, but I didn't say anything. I was expecting it to be like the last time we kissed, we don't talk about it and pretend it didn't happen. Then again, I think this would be better.
"Y/N?" Dean asked and I snapped out of my thoughts, seeing his worried expression.

"Hi." I smiled and was about to kiss him, before Sam interrupted.

"Oh my god. Is Dean Winchester talking to someone before he's had coffee?" Dean rolled his eyes and we both sat up.

"Hello to you too, you sarcastic ass." Sam grinned at me.

"Breakfast's on the table. I got bagels." Dean got up and took his bag into the bathroom, I heard the shower turn on and I decided to try something.

"Sam, face the wall." The younger Winchester gave me a weird look.
"Just do it." With a sigh, Sam complied and I reached into my bag and grabbed a set of clothes. I snapped my fingers and I was dressed.
"Yeah, you're good." I said and he turned back, looking at me.

"Did you just get me to turn around so you could snap your fingers and get dressed?" He asked and narrowed his eyes.

"Yes?" I smiled awkwardly.
"I wasn't 100% sure it would work and I thought I might end up in my underwear or worse." Sam laughed and I jumped onto the bed next to him.
His phone began ringing and he answered it and I could hear the frantic speaking on the other side.

"Jody, calm down. What's wrong?" There was panic in his eyes and Dean came out of the bathroom, dressed and hair wet.
Sam saw him and put the phone on speaker.

"What's up." Dean stood behind me.

"It's Claire." A voice said on the phone.
"She was getting information on a vampire nest in Texas and I was going to meet her and we were going to take it on together, but I was just on the phone with her and she started screaming. Then she hung up." The woman was crying.

"Wichita Falls, Texas?" Dean asked cautiously.

"Yeah, why?" We all looked at each other.

"Jody, we're working the same case." Sam said and she sighed.

"Thank God. Can you meet me at the Gas N' Sip? We're gonna need all the help we can get." Sam closed his laptop and Dean grabbed his keys.

"We're on our way." I jumped up and followed Dean.
"You're not coming." He said stubbornly and Sam hung up the phone.

"I may not have fought vampires, but I've been in enough bar fights. Not to mention that I kicked your ass." He rolled his eyes and we all went out to the car.

"How do you kill a vampire?" Sam asked me.

"Let me guess, not the cliché wooden steak or crucifix? Random guess? Beheading?" Sam nodded his head.
"Great."
I got in the back of the Impala and Dean drove, completely ignoring the speed limit.
We were at the old gas station within minutes.

"Boys!" The woman smiled weakly and she hugged Sam. I sort of hid behind Dean, remembering how both brothers warned me that other hunters would want to kill me.

"Jody, how are you?" Dean asked and she let go of Sam.

"I was fine before all of this. Who's your friend?" The woman smiled at me.

"Y/N L/N." I smiled back and Dean threw his arm over my shoulder.

"You remember Crowley? King of Hell? Tried to kill you that one time?" Dean asked and I glared at him.

"How could I forget?" Her smile disappeared.

"Yeah, this is his daughter, Y/N this is Sheriff Jody Mills. Y/N is half human and half Demon." All three of us looked at Dean in disbelief.
"What?"

"What happened to not telling people? Hunters especially?" I asked and he looked at me apologetically.

"I was just saying, you could help us find Claire." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"I literally found out like 2 weeks ago, I won't kill you, unless you try to kill me, Dean or Sam." She nodded her head and smiled.

"I just need to get her back. She insisted on going ahead a few days earlier because I couldn't get the days off. I shouldn't have let her." Dean moved his arm from my shoulder.

"You know Claire, she would have gone if you said no." Dean said an Jody nodded.
"We'll get her back."

"Uh, Jody? Where's your truck?" Sam asked.

"Ugh, don't remind me. It broke down about a mile back. I had to call someone to pick it up and drop me off here." Sam laughed and we all got back into the Impala.