Twenty One

Y/N's P.O.V

I opened my closet to see a lot more clothes than what I remembered.

"Hope you like it, Kitten." I turned seeing Crowley.
"I can't stay for long, I don't have too much time, but I decided to bring all of your dresses and outfits from Hell."

"Thanks." I smiled at him slightly.
Whilst I was 'grounded' he may not have let me sleep, but I did learn that we got along a lot more than I expected. He thought me how to control my demonic power and even thought me a little magic.
I pulled out a few shirts I had never seen before.

"I also added a few everyday clothes to your collection." He looked like he was about to say more, but he sighed.
"Goodbye, darling. I'm being summoned. Don't do anything stupid."

"Bye." I said, but he was already gone.
Most of the dresses were black and red, due to Crowley's design, and I picked out a black one.
It came down to just above my knees and showed off my cleavage just a little.
I put the dress on with a pair of matching shoes and looked around the room.

"Y/N?" I heard Dean ask from outside the door and I saw the little black book on the table.

"Give me a second." I flipped to the right page and quickly chanted the short spell. I looked in the mirror and nodded at my appearance, silently thanking Crowley for the spell book that fixes virtually any problem, including a bad hair day or messy make up.
I placed the book in my bedside drawers, before going and opening the door.
"Hey."

"Woah." Dean said in shock.
He was still wearing his jeans and boots, but instead of plaid, he wore a black button up.
"You look amazing."

"Not to bad yourself, Winchester." Dean grinned at me and held out his arm. I took it and we walked to the map table, where Sam was waiting. He was wearing pretty much the same as Dean, except his shirt was white.

"Let's go shall we?" Dean asked excitedly and with the snap of my fingers, we were inside of a busy club.
Light flashed and people danced, everyone having fun, or at least trying to.

"Let's get drinks." Sam yelled over the loud music and we nodded, all heading over to the bar.
Dean ordered 6 shots of tequila and three beers.
"I am not drinking that. One of us has to stay relatively sober."

"Your loss, Sammy." Dean laughed, sliding three of the shots over to me. I drank them without hesitation, grabbing my beer, I grabbed Dean's hand and pulled him towards the dance floor.
"Y/N, no." He laughed.

"Come on, Dean!" I smiled and he shook his head.
"Please?" He rolled his eyes and we both began moving to the beat, every now and then I'd look and see Sam grinning at us or taking to someone.

"Y/N, come with me." He pulled me to one of the booths and we both sat down, putting our half drunk beers on the table.

"What's up?" Dean was obviously tipsy, his cheeks rosy and he kept grinning like a child.
He pulled me into his lap and kissed me, one of his hands resting on my ass, the other going up to my cheek.
It was gentle at first but it didn't last as loving turned to lustful and passionate.

"You're so damn beautiful." He whispered and I barely heard him over the music.
"How did a mess like me end up with someone so perfect?"

"I think it's the other way around." I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled his lips to mine, kissing him once more. It wasn't as passionate as last time and once we broke apart, I slid off of his knee and into the seat next to him.

"I love you." He said suddenly and I looked at him in surprise. He took a large drink of his beer, almost finishing it.

"I love you too." There was a small smile on his face.

"I'm gonna get another drink, do you want one?" I nodded my head, knowing this was gonna be a very good night.