Eighteen

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up my room, barely remembering how I got here. I got out of bed, feeling better than I had in weeks. I looked at the clock on the wall and decided to get some breakfast, it was 12 o'clock, both boys should be up by now.
I teleported to the kitchen, where Dean was cooking and had his back turned to me.

"Hi." I yawned and he turned to me with a small grin.

"Feeling better?" I sat at the table and Dean put whatever he was cooking onto a plate.

"Much." He came and sat next to me, holding a plate full of bacon.
"Where's Sam?"

"We ran out of lettuce. He looked like he was gonna cry." Dean laughed and I took a piece of his bacon, he glared, but didn't protest.
"Leaving us alone. Me and you and my perfectly beautiful bacon." He licked his lips, looking at the bacon dreamily.
He picked a piece up and put it in his mouth, before pulling a face.
"This bacon tastes weird."

"That's because before Crowley kidnapped me, Sam replaced all the meat with vegetarian substitutes." Dean looked at me in disbelief.
"Almost all of it, I have a small stash hidden away for myself." I winked at him.

"You did what?" I stood up, smirking as I made myself a drink.
"Actually, It was a dare from Claire, and I had nothing to do with it. This is all Sammy."

"Y/N, sweetheart, come here." Dean stood up and began walking forward and I began walking backwards.
"Come on, Y/N." I ran out of the room, laughing and Dean chased me.

"I didn't do anything!" I shouted, running away from the hunter.
I ran into the library and Dean approached me as I backed into the wall.

"You knew and you could have told me." He smirked and I looked at him, pushing myself up against the wall.
I could have easily zapped out of the situation, but something was compelling me to stay. Maybe it was Dean, maybe it was wanting to find out what he was about to do.

"Where's the fun in that?" The smirk stayed on his face as he got closer. He trapped me with his arms, both of them on each side of my head.

"Maybe you're right." He crashed his lips against mine and I kissed back, my arms wrapping around his neck as his hands landed on my hips. He licked my lip asking for entry, but I denied him. He squeezed my hips, before pulling me away from the wall and slapping my ass, trying to let me to open my mouth. I pulled away from the kiss.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that, Winchester." He smirked and kissed me again, this time he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. Before anything else could happen, the bunker door opened.

"Hey I'm back- Oh my god. Get a room." Sam groaned and I quickly jumped teleported myself into one of the chairs.
"Do you want me to go and you two can just-?"

"You ruined the mood." I laughed a little and Dean sighed.

"Yeah." Sam came down the stairs, carrying a few bags.
"Sammy, there better be some real bacon in there and not that fake crap you tricked me into eating." Sam's eyes were wide.

"I forgot about that." He muttered and looked at his brother cautiously.

"You know, me and Claire got along scarily well.
Just wait for what Claire has planned for you Sammy boy." I smirked and the younger brother looked genuinely scared.
"I may have helped her out a little, but it's worth it."

"I'm gonna go..." Sam walked towards the kitchen and Dean looked at me.

"What did you do?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I may or may not have filled his shampoo bottle with hair dye." Dean looked and me in shock.
"Bright pink hair dye."

"He's going to get you back for that." I laughed, yeah but it will be worth it.

"I'm gonna get a shower, then I'm going to find out what you've done." Sam said, walking back into the room and we nodded, not giving anything away.

"I take it back, he won't kill you, Y/N he is going to butcher you."