Twenty Five

This chapter is actually pretty shit but meh, it's more of a filler

Y/N's P.O.V

"Come on, darling, he's a Winchester. He was bound to break your heart." Crowley sighed and I rolled my eyes.

"You're acting calmly considering when I got here, you wanted to rip his head off." The demon sighed and sat next to me on my bed.

"Kitten, you got here 6 weeks ago. You've barely eaten or slept. You need to get over this. Get over him." I groaned in annoyance.

"6 weeks? That's all it's been? That's what, a few days Earth time?" Crowley gave me a pitying look.

"You want them to miss you?" He sounded confused and I laid back, covering my face.

"I don't know. I feel pathetic for opening up to him then letting him push me away. I want to go back, but I want to give them time. I can't even hunt without risking running into them." Crowley looked like he was about to suggest something, but closed his mouth.
"What?"

"There's a spell. It's like a... forced coma. It lasts until I break it." He looked conflicted.
"But you would be completely defenceless and I wouldn't be there with you all the time."

"Do it." Crowley sighed again and I knew I had some convincing to do.
"Please, Dad. It hurts." I begged and he nodded his head.

~A few months later~

~A few more months later~

My eyes shot open and I gasped for air as I looked around the small room. I didn't recognise it, but I knew I wasn't in hell.
I remember Crowley muttering the spell and falling asleep, but it seemed like yesterday.
I sat up, feeling dizzy and weak.
There was a bottle of water on the side and it was surprisingly cold.
Then again, so was this room.
I could barely feel the human side of me as I stood up on shaky legs, practically drinking the whole bottle of water.
I zapped myself to my room in Hell, finding it just the same as I left it, with the exception of Crowley sitting in the corner.

"Hello, Love. It's been a while." He smiled, but I could tell something was bothering him.

"H-how long has it been?" I asked nervously, my throat sore.

"A year. I did something stupid and I need you to fix it." I looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean 'something stupid' and how do you expect me to fix it?" Crowley looked slightly nervous.

"I... upset a few demons and now they're trying to overthrow me and take the throne. They set all the hellhounds on me and I know how good you are with them." I took a deep breath and blinked a few times.

"You woke me up, after a year, so I could calm some of your demon mutts?" Crowley looked genuinely scared at my reaction.

"I've locked the door, and sealed off this room, but it won't hold for long." I glared at my father and walked over to my wardrobe. I snapped my fingers after choosing a newer, cleaner outfit. It was a pair of black leggings with a large red flannel.
"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to let them in. Then I'll see what happens." He looked at me in shock. I picked up the angel blade from next to Crowley, before snapping my fingers and the doors opened.
At least 12 hellhounds growled in the doorway, before slowly walking forward.

"Y/N, I don't know what you're planning but I suggest you do it now!" I rolled my eyes and I glared at the dogs.
One of the larger ones snapped its jaws at Crowley and I stepped in front of him.

"Sit!" The hellhounds continued to snap and growl and the one that snapped jumped at me. With my free hand I grabbed it and pushed it into the ground.
"I said sit." The other hellhounds stopped, obviously not sure what to do.
The one in my grip struggled and tried to bite me.
"Sit!" The all the hellhounds sat down, looking at me obediently.

"Y/N, you won't tame her, she was Lucifer's personal Hound." Crowley said behind me and one of the sitting hounds growled at him.

"Hey!" It immediately shut up and hung its head.
"I'm going to tame her, or I'm going to die trying." The dog continued to struggle and I glared at it.
"Stop!" The hellhound froze and looked at me as my eyes flickered to a demonic black. It stopped struggling and I let go of her cautiously.

"How...?" Crowley mumbled in shock.