Six

Dean's P.O.V

I looked back at Sam and Charlie who both had their noses stuck in books and earphones in.
I adjusted my coat that was slipping off Y/N's legs, covering her back over, not noticing Sam smirking at me.
I looked back at the road, pulling up towards the bunker.

"Bunker sweet Bunker." Charlie mumbled and they both got out of the car. I took the keys out of Baby and put them in my pocket.

"No." Y/N whispered and for some reason I froze.
"Please, no."

"Y/N?" I touched her shoulder gently and she flinched.

"Please." She whimpered and I sighed. Nightmares are something you become used to as a hunter and with the life she's had... I couldn't imagine what pain she's felt. Physically and mentally.
I wrapped my arms around her and she squirmed in my grip.
"Don't, please!" She cried and I pulled her out of the car.
I tried not to drop her as I closed the door and headed for the bunker. Tears dropped down her face and she stopped struggling, but continued to sob.

"Jesus." I muttered and took her inside.
"Sam, do we have a spare room ready?" My brother looked at me worriedly and I groaned.
"Great." I took her to my room and laid her down on the bed.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, curling into a ball.
"Dad." I froze and looked at her, before walking out of the room to get a drink. I grabbed a bottle of beer and a bottle of water, before going back to my room, seeing Y/N sat at the edge of the bed.

"Hey." I said softly and her gaze snapped up to me.

"H-Hi." I sighed and sat next to her on the bed. I passed her the water bottle and she took it gratefully.

"Wanna talk about it?" She shook her head and wiped her eyes.
"That's fine." We sat in silence for a while, before she turned to me with a small smile.

"Sorry, Dean." She said quietly. The smile looked forced and it made me uneasy.

"It's fine. This is my room, I think Charlie went to sort your room. She took your bag and everything. I could give you a quick tour?" Y/N nodded her head.

"Sounds fun." She ran a hand through her hair and we stood up.
I showed her to the bathroom then to the kitchen and the library.
"This place is huge."

"Yeah, I don't even think we've been in half of the rooms." I took her up to the Garage, making a mental note to put Baby away, later.
I showed her everything else and took her back to my room.
"Sammy's room is there, this is my room, next to Sam's is Charlie's and I think that's yours." I pointed at the doors and she smiled with a nod.
"I guess you can do whatever you want until lunch is ready." I shrugged and Y/N kissed my cheek. I stood still in shock. My heart hammered in my chest and I watched as she walked away.

"Thanks, Dean."

Y/N's P.O.V

"I guess you can do whatever you want until lunch is ready." Dean shrugged and I smiled at him, before reaching up and kissing his cheek.

"Thanks, Dean." I said with a small smile as I walked to what he said was my room, seeing Charlie grinning like a freak.

"I knew it!" I looked at her then at the plain room.

"What?" Her grin got wider.

"You like Dean Winchester. You just kissed his cheek." I rolled my eyes and sat on the surprisingly comfortable bed.
"You can't deny it! I saw it with my eyes!"

"It was a thank you, that's all." I sighed.
"Completely platonic."

"Yeah right!" Charlie laughed.
"The best part is, he likes you too! He froze up and blushed!"

"Probably because... I did it spontaneously. Completely spontaneous. Random." Charlie sighed.

"Denial." She shook her head.
"Your stuff is in the draws and in the closet. Get changed into something you can fight in."

"I'm out of practice." I laughed and the redhead smirked.

"Y/N, out of practice or not, you'll probably beat me. That's why the winner fights a Winchester." I sighed and nodded.
"Great. Meet me in the library."
Charlie left and I stood up, walked over to the draws and pulled out a pair of black leggings and a black sports bra.
I closed the door and quickly got changed, grabbing a grey hoodie and throwing it on. I slipped into my black trainers and went out of my room, trying to remember the way to the library.

"She couldn't have just waited out here." I muttered and headed to where I thought the Library was.
I managed to make it to the kitchen and find my way to the Library from there.