Seven

Y/N's P.O.V

"Finally!" Charlie laughed, standing up.
"Let's go." She dragged me to the training room Dean showed me earlier.

"Hey." Sam said and I looked at him.
"Dean should be here in a minute."

"What? Why?" I asked and Charlie rolled her eyes.

"I'm proving a point." I gave her a blank look.
"I'm proving that you're the best fighter I've ever seen. Better than both Winchesters."

"I told you, I'm out of practice." I sighed and she laughed.
Dean walked in.

"What's the big deal about me coming in here?" He sighed.

"Charlie and Y/N are going to fight and the winner has to fight you." Sam laughed.

"Me?" Dean asked and Sam shrugged.

"Apparently you're the better fighter out of us and Charlie is "proving a point."" Sam smirked at his brother.

"Let's just get this over with." I mumbled and Charlie quickly threw a punch, that I blocked.
She kicked, punched and slapped, but I blocked them all easily.

"Out of practice, my ass." I sighed and kicked her legs from under her, before pinning her to the ground.

"I win." I said simply, getting off of her. Sam passed us both a bottle of water and I took a small drink, putting it to the side.

"Let's do this properly." Dean said with a smirk, taking off his plaid shirt, leaving him in a black tee and jeans.
"Looser cooks dinner."

"Deal." I smirked. I took my hoodie off and Charlie smirked.

"Let the battle begin!" She yelled and Dean threw the first punch, I dodged it, just in time to revive a punch to the stomach.
"Ooh!" Charlie yelled and I glared at her.
I kicked Dean in the ribs and he grabbed my ankle. I used the opportunity to jump up and kick him in the face using my free foot, causing Dean to let go of me and for us to both fall back.

"What the-." Sam said under his breath in shock. Dean smirked and we both continued to throw punches and kick each other. He knocked me down, pinning me to the ground and Charlie gasped.

"Hoe, don't do it." She said and I internally groaned.
I was not loosing this fight.
I leaned forward and connected our lips, confusing Dean. He kissed back which surprised me and he loosened his grip on me.
I used the opportunity to knock him down and sit on top of him.
"Oh my God."

"What just happened!?" Sam yelled and Charlie stood there with her mouth open.
I leaned down towards Dean.

"I win." I whispered in his ear, before getting off of him. He laid there shocked and red-faced.

"Where did you learn to fight like that?" Sam asked with a grin and I drank my water.

"Old movies, free time and boredom." Sam looked at me in amazement.

"You learned to fight like a god by... watching movies?" Dean asked and I winked.

"Not the only thing I learned." I picked up my hoodie.
"So... what's for dinner?"

~Time Skip brought to you by Deanie Weenie wearing a beanie~

I sat on my bed, eyes closed, earphones in.
'Night Moves' by Bob Seger began playing and I smiled.
Someone knocked on the door and I sighed.

"Come in." Dean walked in and I sat up, pulling one of my earphones out.
"What's up?"

"Just came to check I didn't hit you too hard earlier." He said awkwardly and I laughed.

"I'm fine." I patted the space next to me on the bed and Dean sat down.
"Held hostage by a demon for 8 months, remember? I think I can survive with a few bruises." A look of worry spread across his face.

"Bruises?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine, Dean. Honestly." He nodded his head and I held up the earphone. He took it and a smile immediately appeared on his face.

"I woke last night to the sound of thunder." He sung and I laughed slightly.

"How far off I sat and wondered." I sang along.
"Started humming a song from 1962
Ain't it funny how the night moves
When you just don't seem to have as much to lose
Strange how the night moves
With autumn closing in." The song finished and Dean looked at me.

"Fuck it." He muttered and leaned forward, connecting our lips. I was shocked at first, but leaned into the kiss, closing my eyes.
He held my waist and my hands snaked their way up is chest.
The kiss got a little more heated, but before anything else could happen, Charlie burst in and we quickly pushed away from each other.

"I knew it! Sam, it's cannon! (Ship name) is cannon!" She screeched and I groaned.
Standing up, I grabbed the collars of both Dean's and Charlie's shirts, dragging them out of the room.

"Get out. Thank you. Goodnight." I closed the door and leaned against it.