Two

Y/N's P.O.V

My eyes opened and I sat up, not even remembering falling asleep.

"Thank Cas you're awake!" A familiar voice said, hugging me.

"Charlie?" I looked at my friend and it all came back to me. Daniel attacking me, me getting stabbed, stabbing him, the FBI.
"Fuck. How the hell-?" My stomach didn't hurt and when I lifted my shirt there wasn't a scratch on me.

"Kind of the opposite actually." A guy said and I recognised him as the shorter FBI agent.
Charlie looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"What happened? How dare you 'Risky Business' me!?" Charlie slapped the back of my head and I looked at her.
"You could have died!"

"Y/N, we need you to understand that your fiancé was possessed by a demon." I sighed and Charlie moved to sit next to me on the bed.

"Yeah, no kidding." The man looked a bit shocked at my reply.

"What happened?" Charlie asked.

"About 8 months ago my boyfriend cheated on me. Naturally, I went to the bar and got drunk. There was this guy, who introduced himself as Daniel, he seemed strange, so I tried to keep away from him.
After another few drinks I blacked out, woke up in my bed the next morning. Daniel was next to me. I was a bit freaked out and he left, so I went back down to the bar. The bartender said I complete passed out and Daniel claimed to be a friend who could take me home. And he did, but the problem was, I never gave him my address." I looked between Charlie and the man.

"Go on." He urged and I nodded my head.

"I went back home and he was in my kitchen cooking dinner. He refused to leave. Things got violent and he hand me pinned to the wall. His eyes turned black, before he knocked me out. The next day I had to work and I thought it was all a weird dream, that was until I saw the bruise on the side of my face. He was waiting for me downstairs. I tried to call the police, but he had broken every phone in the house.
He basically held me hostage in my own home. After a month or so, he went around saying we were engaged." I let out a shaky breath, barely noticing the tears that had fallen.
"Then a few days ago I got out. I was a street away from the police station when he found me. He dragged me back and beat me until I passed out."

"Y/N- I'm so sorry. I should have tried to visit sooner." Charlie hugged me again and put her head on my shoulder.

"It's not you're fault. I'm cursed, remember? Always have been. Always will be." The man seemed to take more of an interest.

"Cursed?" He asked.

"I'm starting to believe you're not really FBI." I joked to lighten the mood.

"You're right, sweetheart. I'm Dean Winchester. Me, my brother and Charlie are Hunters. We kill supernatural sons of bitches." He turned to Charlie.
"How did you know he was a demon straight away?"

"I told her." I said.

"You and Sam aren't the only ones with codewords and we have our own version of Morse Code." His eyes lit up.

"That's why you were tapping on your leg." He smiled and I nodded.
The door opened and two men walked in.
"About Time, I'm starving!" Dean snatched the bag from the taller man.

"Hey." He laughed and smiled over at me and Charlie.
"You ok? I'm Sam." He asked and I nodded my head nervously.
Why is he so tall?

"I healed all of your wounds, but you may feel dizzy or suffer with headaches." The man in the trench coat said.
"You had some highly serious injuries."

"Y/N, this is Castiel." Charlie introduced.
"He is an angel. Literally."

"Yes, that's correct." Castiel confirmed.
"But, if it makes you more comfortable you can call me Cas."

"Thank you." I smiled awkwardly.
If there are demons there's got to be angels, right?
How else would he have healed me? This is the best I've felt in months.

"Charlie, heads up." Dean launched two wrapped burgers at Charlie and she passed one to me.

"Thanks." Charlie rolled her eyes.

"Stop saying that." She nudged me and we began to eat.

"Y/N? You said you were cursed?" Dean asked and all attention was on me.

"Uh- Yeah." I looked at them all.
"Everyone I've ever met has hurt me or I've hurt them. Most of the time it's both." I looked at Charlie.
"My mother died in childbirth and some other shit happened a few years later, my dad blamed me and used to beat me. When we were 12 I met Charlie. She saved me, we ran away, combined our knowledge and we stayed safe, until one time I stabbed her in the middle of the night, thinking she was an intruder. She nearly died."

"It was an accident." Charlie sighed.
"Nearly doesn't count."

"Whatever." I muttered.
"Every relationship I've ever been in I've been cheated on or they've got hurt in some freak accident that was caused by me. I'm poison." They all looked at me sympathetically and I stood up.
"Thanks for everything."

"Y/N, Wait." I looked at Charlie with a small smile.
"Where are you going?"

"Ha, I'm going to do what I do best: run away from my problems, before someone gets hurt." I walked out the door, leaving Charlie and the others in pure shock.