Epilogue

Y/N's P.O.V

"Really, Bradbury? We're doing this now?" I raised an eyebrow, looking at my best friend and sister.

"Yes, Winchester." She said seriously and I groaned.

"Please Y/N!" Sam said with puppy eyes and stood up, taking the small bag out of Charlie's hands.

"I hate both of you, just to let you know." I stormed off into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.
Taking a deep breath, I pulled out the first pregnancy test and bit my lip.

~Time skip brought to you by Metallica~

I opened the bathroom door, not sure how to feel as I saw the two sets of eyes staring at me.

"So?" Sam asked impatiently.

"Positive. All of them." Sam jumped up and pulled me into a hug, whereas Charlie let out an inhuman screech, jumping on the bed.

"I'm gonna be an uncle!" Sam spun me around excitedly and I laughed.

"Ooh! I want it to be a girl! Or a boy! Either one would be great!" Charlie laughed, pulling me away from Sam.
There was a knock on the door and everyone froze.

"Is everything alright?" Cas walked in and I covered Charlie's mouth.

"It's fine, Cas." I said calmly.
"Where's Dean?"

"I believe he is in the garage." Cas looked at us all suspiciously before his attention turned to my stomach.
"Y/N, you do understand that you have three heartbeats?"

"Three!?" Sam and Charlie yelled in confusion and I smiled at the angel.

"I'm pregnant, Cas." I laughed a little, feeling tears in my eyes.
"And I guess I'm pregnant with twins."

"Y/N..." The Angel pulled me into a hug, laughing a little. When he pulled away there was a huge grin on his face.
"Congratulations."

"Thanks Cas." The angel kissed my head, something he did quite often when he was really happy, thankful or if I was sad.
"I think I'm going to go and tell Dean."

"You want us to keep out of the way then?" Charlie asked and I nodded.

"Thanks." I zapped out of the room and into the garage, where I found Dean working on the Impala.
He had his flannel off and he looks a little confused.
"There's your problem." I pointed at a small leak and my husband turned to face me with a grin.

"You're amazing, you know that?" He kissed my cheek and finished fixing the car, before closing the hood.

"So... I have to tell you something." He looked at me in confusion as he washes the car grease off of his hands.

"Is everything ok?" He dried his hands and looks at me.
"You're ok? Right?"

"Yeah, Dean, I'm fine." He pulled me into a hug.

"Good, that's all that matters." He kissed my lips briefly.
"Is it important, can it wait until later? I need to clean up in here."

"Dean, I'm pregnant." He froze, tensing up.
"Dean?"

"You're... you're pregnant?" I gulped almost nervously.

"Cas said its twins."

"Twins? You're pregnant with twins?" I nodded my head nervously.
"Are they mine?"

"No they're Sam's." I scoffed sarcastically and his face twisted with anger.
"Of course they're yours!"

"Sorry." He said quietly and I began to regret telling him as I looked at the blank look on his face.

"You know what? Pretend I didn't say anything." I zapped out of the room and into the library, where Sam had moved to.

"Hey," He smiled. I walked straight passed him, towards the bottle of whiskey. He jumped up and snatched it, before I could.
"You can't drink, babies and alcohol don't mix."

"It's not like Dean gives a shit." I dropped down into a chair and Sam looked at me in shock.
"He didn't even think they were his."

"He... I'm gonna kill him." I sighed.

"Don't bother." I shook my head, feeling tears in my eyes.
"I'll be back in a bit." I sent myself to Hell, where I found my father sitting on the throne with a bored expression.

"Hello, Darling." He smiled at me and I felt a tear drop. He was by my side on an instant, wrapping his arms around me.
"What's Squirrel done now?"
I explained everything that had happened and he listened carefully.

"I just needed a break from everything." I stroked the hellhound that had dropped her head on my lap.

"Dean Winchester cares about a lot of things. His brother. His angel. His wife. I hate the bastard, but he really does care about you. Have you thought that he might just be in shock? He's been through a hell of a lot, give him another chance." Crowley smiled at me.

"How do you always know how to cheer me up?" I laughed a little.

"Because I'm the king." He grinned and I stood up.

"I should probably go back."

"Of course, but remember one thing." There was a sly smirk on his lips.
"I want one of them named after me."

"Whatever you say, Dad."