Thirty Three

Y/N's P.O.V

Benny was cool, to say the least. He's saved my ass more times than I can count and I've only been here a few weeks, maybe about 2 months. I'm not sure, it's hard to keep track of time around here.
Benny was a good fighter, better than me anyway.
In my time here I had already gained a weapon like Benny's and if I knew that I didn't have to go back, I probably wouldn't.

"So where do you recon they go, when they die here?" I asked trying to pass the time. Benny chuckled.

"I'm fairly confident Dean asked me that same question. I don't know and I'd rather not find out." I smiled at him a little, before three monsters jumped out in front of us. Werewolves.
I beheaded the first one with ease and Benny took on the second one.
The third, and tallest, one jumped at me and I knocked him out of the way.
I wanted to use my power, but I learned on my first week here that was a bad idea. It practically attracted every monster within a 10 mile radius.
Noticing Benny was in a struggle, I killed the werewolf and went over to my friend, killing his attacker.

"Son of a bitch." I bent down next to the vampire, blood spilling out of the area between his neck and his shoulder.
"Shit, Benny, don't die on me."

"I haven't had blood in months, I'll die. Just keep heading North." He said weakly and I shook my head.

"You're not dying on my watch." I used my blade, cutting into my wrist and putting it near his mouth. He tried to push me away, but I forced the blood into his mouth and seconds later his fangs dig into my wrist.
I flinched slightly and the wound on his neck slowly began to heal.
Once it was fully healed I felt lightheaded and tried to pull my wrist away, but Benny kept on drinking. He grabbed onto my arm and before I could get him off of me black dots appeared in my vision and I blacked out.

~Time Skip~

I woke up, opening my eyes to find myself close to someone's chest. We were moving and I realised that Benny was carrying me.

"H-Hey, how you feeling now you're juiced up?" I managed to croak out. The vampire stopped and looked down at me, relief on his features.

"What were you thinking?" He sighed, stopping to place me down by a tree.
"I almost killed you, when you passed out it took me a minute to remember who I was."

"You said it yourself, you don't want to find out what happens when you die here. I saw an opportunity and I took it. I saved your life." I said stubbornly.

"By risking yours." I laughed a little and tried to stand up, still feeling a little dizzy.

"I'm fine." Benny passed me my weapon and I practically used it as a cane, helping me walk in my weak condition.
"What was it like?"

"What was what like?" I rolled my eyes.

"My blood. What did it taste like?" He looked at me and his eyes darkened slightly.

"I'm barely restraining myself not to rip your throat out. It was addictive and now I'm craving more. I don't want to hurt you, sister, but if I do, you need to take me out." Benny stated and I gulped slightly.
"I'm serious, Y/N. I'm a monster, weather I can control it or not."

"You're also a friend, right now the only one I've got." He looked slightly surprised.
"So we are getting out of here, together. The only sons of bitches I plan on killing are the ones that attack both of us."

"Sister, I'm not going anywhere. I don't belong up there, down here is where I should stay." I looked at him in confusion.
"Yeah, it's great, but I don't fit in, it's different from my time and Dean and I took out my old nest. I don't have anywhere to go."

"You could come with us." He shook his head with a sigh.

"Sorry, sister, this is my place and I intend to stay here."