Epilogue pt2

Y/N's P.O.V

I arrived back at the bunker, immediately seeing Dean sat on one of the library tables, holding a singular red rose.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have-" he began but I cut him off.

"It's fine, Dean." His eyes widened.

"You haven't..." Dean looked at me in shock.

"No, I haven't got rid of them and I don't plan to." He sighed in relief, sliding off of the table.
"I swung by Hell, told my father the news."

"Baby, I'm sorry. I was surprised. I didn't think and I'm so damn happy." He put the rose down and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and he laughed.
"I'm gonna be a dad!" He kissed my lips gently and pulled away after a few seconds.
"We're gonna be parents!"

~Time Skip~

"Have you come up with baby names yet?" Sam asked and Dean squeezed my hand. I rested my hand on my swollen stomach. I was now 6 months pregnant and it was hilarious, considering neither of the three men that lived here knew anything about pregnancies.

"No." Dean said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." Sam raised an eyebrow.
"Remember that story you told me about how you went to another universe and all of this was just a show?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Sam asked innocently and Dean groaned.

"She'S determined to name the twins, if they're boys after fake me and fake you." Sam smiled.

"Jared and... Jensen? Right?" I nodded my head.

"It's not happening, Y/N." Dean sighed.

"It's that or Jared and Mosha? Misha?" Sam laughed and Dean groaned.

"What if they're girls? Or one of each?" Dean's eyes lit up.

"Mary and M/N. Or Bobby and Ellen." Dean smiled proudly and so did Sam.

"They're perfect."

~Time Skip brought to you by Crowley~

"Welcome to the universe Jensen and Jared Winchester." Castiel smiled, handing my boys over to me. There was tears in Dean's eyes as I passed one of them over to him.

"Hiya, buddy." He cooed, holding the baby gently.
"I'm your daddy, that's your mommy and that's your little brother, Jared."

"Dean," I smiled at him weakly.
"They're perfect."

"Y/N, you need to rest." Cas took my baby and pressed his fingers to my head, causing me to fall asleep instantly.

Dean's P.O.V

I carried both of my baby boys out into the library where everyone was waiting nervously.
When I say everyone, I mean everyone.
Charlie, Crowley, Rowena, Jody, Claire, Alex, the kid they adopted; Hope, Donna, Gabriel and Sam. Cas stood next to me, a smile on his face and Sam immediately jumped up.

"Jensen and Jared Winchester." I said and he grinned. I passed him Jared, the younger twin.

"How is she?" Crowley asked, approaching with the others.

"Sleeping." Cas replied.
"She should be fine in a few hours."

"Can I?" Rowena asked and I looked at her cautiously. My boys got shown to everyone and I couldn't be prouder.
The girls all decided that they would go and make a feast for everyone, leaving me with Crowley, Cas, Gabriel, Sam and the twins.

"They're part Demon." Crowley declared.
"They'll grow fast."

"I know." We all turned to see Y/N stood in the doorway, a small smile on her face.

"You should be asleep." Cas scolded and she came over to the table, sitting down. Sam got her a blanket and she took baby Jared, holding him carefully.

"I'll be fine, because I've got my boys. All 6 of them."

"Hey!" Gabriel complained, knowing I'd left him out.

"7 of them." There was a chuckle from behind me.

"Can't forget us, sweetie." Rowena smiled.

"And my girls too. My whole family."