Thirty One

Trigger Warning

Y/N's P.O.V

I hate being human.
I feel powerless and stupid, but worst off all, I can feel all the emotions I had managed to lock away.
Hatred.
Anger.
Lust.
Love.
I hate it.

"Y/N?" Sam asked and I looked up from my book about this mark. Apparently it was the mark of Hidden Treasures and it could help contain the power of anything supernatural, practically turning them human.
"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine." Sam sighed and took the book away from me, eating a glare.

"You haven't or slept in 2 days Y/N. You're going to kill yourself." He closed the book.

"Crowley won't let that happen." I muttered.

"Are you sure about that?" Dean asked and I glared at him.

"Definitely not." I stood up and was about to zap to the kitchen, before remembering that I couldn't. Feeling lazy, I reached behind me into the cabinet and grabbed the bottle of whiskey, before sitting back down.

"Y/N, Stop it." Sam took the bottle from my hands.
"You need to sleep and eat."

"You need to stop telling me what to do." I stood up and fell back down, feeling weak.

"That's it." Dean stood up and walked towards me, pulling my chair away from the table. I tried to push him away, but my struggle was once again useless.
"You're going to bed, even if I have to knock you out."

"Get the fuck off of me!" I screeched as he picked me up, Sam watching us carefully.

"Sam, I've got Y/N, you call Cas and see how soon he can get here." The younger Winchester nodded and Dean carried me towards the bedroom.
"This would be a lot easier for both of us, if you stopped struggling."

"Let go of me." He raised an eyebrow.

"Are you going to behave and tell me what the hell has gotten into you?" I glared at him.
"No, I thought not."

"You don't get it, when I was half demon it was easier. I could hide everything. Feelings." He looked at me carefully, opening a door.
"Now I feel everything and it's horrible."

"You're trying to be a demon when you're only human. I don't think you understand how much that hurts me. Hurts Sam." I rolled my eyes and Dean put me down on the bed. When I tried to sit up, he pushed me back down with a frown.
"Y/N, I don't want to hurt you, but you need to sleep."

Deans P.O.V

"Ok. I'll go to sleep, if you answer one question." I looked at Y/N closely. Her sudden mood change confused me, but I wasn't arguing.
"Most sigils and symbols don't work if they're broken, right?"

"Yeah, what- don't you dare." She gave me a small smile, pulling a knife out from under her pillow and before I could react, she stabbed herself, right over the marking.
"Sam!" I yelled and Y/N's eyes were wide as she realised what she had done. She gasped and I climbed on top of her putting pressure on the wound.

"Dean..." Y/N whispered and I looked at her, my vision blurry with tears. I leaned down and kissed her lips, this time she kissed back.
"I'm sorry. This is-"

"Shut up!" I looked back towards the door.
"Sam!" My brother ran in, seeing the scene.

"What the hell did you do?!" Sam stood there with wide eyes.

"Call Crowley, Cas, anyone!" He pulled out his phone and Y/N groaned. My hands were covered in blood and Y/N's eyes began to close.
"Stay awake, sweetheart." I whispered and her eyes opened again, before she smiled at me.

"S-Sorry Dean. I th-thought it would work." I leaned forward and kissed her head.

"Don't be sorry. Just stay awake, Ok? I love you." She laughed before groaning again.

"I-I-I lo-" she coughed, blood dripping out of her mouth and I felt someone push me off of her.
I looked up in anger, seeing Crowley leaning over her.

"Y/N... she's gone." He muttered and I took a deep breath.

"Bring her back." I said without hesitation.

"I can't." He replied, not looking at me.

"You can have my soul, anything you want, just bring her back." I growled and Crowley turned to face me, pinning me to the wall with his demonic power.

"I can't!" He snapped, dropping me to the ground.
"She's not fully human!"

"So that means she can't go to heaven or hell." Sam muttered and Crowley nodded.

"If you had called me saying how bad she had gotten we could have stopped this!" And with that he disappeared.