Twelve

Y/N's P.O.V

"I think I've got a case." I looked up from Sam's laptop, seeing Dean.
"Looks like vamps, but it could be anything."

"Cool." I said, closing the laptop.

"You're not coming." He said sternly.

"And why not?" Charlie laughed as her and Sam walked in the room.

"Y/N, he doesn't want you to get hurt." Sam said and I scoffed.

"Dean, I beat you in a fight, before I was half demon." He rolled his eyes.

"Y/N has to go." Sam said with a small smile.

"Yeah, I've got some leads of my own to follow up and you two can't leave her here in her own." An idea came to mind.

"Or I could always go to Hell for a few days? Crowley could help me figure out my power some more?" Dean glared at me.

"Nope. Not happening." I smirked.

"I'm coming with you then, aren't I?"

~Time Skip~

Dean's P.O.V

Y/N was sat in the back of Baby, already asleep. We were about 10 minutes from the nearest town.

"You really like her, don't you?" I looked at Sam in confusion, turning my music down slightly.

"What?" He was smiling at me.

"Y/N. You really do like her."

"Yeah." I sighed, thankful that we made it to the small town.
"She's a good friend."

"No, you like her more than that. More than a friend." I shrugged my shoulders.

"No. She's just a friend." I said stubbornly.

"So the other night at the bar, you weren't jealous?" I looked at Y/N who was still sleeping.

"No. Maybe. Yes? I don't know." Sam grinned at me.
"I just, I feel that I can relate to her. She carries so much guilt and I want to help her, but I don't know how."

"Why don't you start by telling her how you feel?" I could see the crappy motel sign.

"Because, it will turn into some cliché sappy chick flick moment." I pulled into the parking lot.
"Go get two rooms, a single and a double." We both got out of the car and Sam walked off.
I opened the passenger door, making sure Y/N didn't fall.
"Come on, Y/N. Time to wake up."

"No, 5 more minutes." She groaned and I laughed.

"Come on, sweetheart. You can sleep in the motel." Her eyes opened and she glared at me slightly.

"I don't want to move." She muttered and shifted so she was facing the other way.

"Fine." I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up effortlessly.

"You don't give up do you?" She asked with a yawn.

"Nope." Sam came back and looked at Y/N weirdly.

"Uh, they only had one double room." He held up the key, before walking over to door number 37 and unlocking it.
He immediately went in and sat on one of the beds, claiming it silently.

"There we go, Y/N." I placed her in one of the beds and she groaned.

"Come back! You're warm!" She pouted and I sighed.

"I need to do research." I tried and Sam smirked.

"Its late, do it tomorrow." Sam said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom to change.
Once I came out, Y/N went in and I sat on the end of the bed.
Sam had his laptop on his lap.
"Find anything?"

"Yeah. All people that have gone missing were under 15. Only one body has shown up." I nodded my head and Y/N came out of the bathroom in shorts and a tank top.

"Vampires are just wrong. Kidnapping and killing kids, it's sick." I sighed.

"Hey." She said awkwardly rubbing her eyes and I looked away from her.

"What's up?" I asked, not actually that tired.

"The sky." I gave her a bitchface and she laughed.
"I'm hungry."

"You two are always hungry." Sam said.

"True. Pie?" I nodded my head and Y/N disappeared. Confused and concerned glances were exchanged, before Y/N appeared again.
"Apple or Cherry?"

"Uh... Cherry please." She passed me a paper plate with a slice of pie. There was a small plastic fork on the plate and I grinned.

"I was going to question why you have a shotgun in the kitchen cupboards, but then I remembered where I was." Y/N joked.
"Sam, did you want anything?"

"No, I'm good." She shrugged and sat next to me and we ate our pie.

"I didn't think we had any pie left?" I asked and Sam shook his head.

"No I went to a bakery in France." Y/N said simply and I looked at her as if she was insane.
"Jeez, chill. I'm joking. It's from my secret stash." Sam laughed.

"You hide pie?" She shook her head.

"No, I stash pie. I said that." I gave her a blank look and she sighed dramatically.
"I do it because if I didn't, you'd eat it."

"Ouch." I muttered, eating a forkful.

"She's right." Sam laughed again and I rolled my eyes.

Saved~ Dean x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें