Nineteen

Y/N's P.O.V

"Angry Moose! Angry Moose! Angry Moose!" I burst into Dean's room and screeched, causing Dean to jump.

"Y/N, don't do that!" He yelled, before a look of realisation appeared on his face. I leaned against the door.

"Y/N!" Sam yelled.

"It's brighter than I thought." I whisper yelled to Dean, who was trying not to laugh. Sam tried to open the door and I teleported behind Dean.
As soon as the older Winchester saw Sam, he burst out into uncontrollable laughter.

"My hair is bright pink." Sam said angrily and I smiled sheepishly.

"It comes out in 8 to 10 washes, Sam. I'm sure you'll be fine." He stormed out of the room and Dean wiped tears from his eyes.
"It doesn't come out in 8 to 10 washes." I whispered and Dean looked at me.
"I only said that so he'd leave!" Dean began laughing again and I glared at him.
"I hate you so much right now."

"S-Sorry." Dean said as he tried to stop laughing.

"I have an idea." I pulled out my phone and tapped the one contact I never thought I'd willingly use.
He answered after a few rings.

"Hello, Kitten. What can I do for you?" I could practically hear Crowley's smirk.

"Can you change the colour of people's hair? I can't, I tried and I think Sam is going to kill me." I said and Dean looked at me.

"Darling, I am capable of many things, but I'm not 100% sure hair is one of my strong points." He sighed.
"What did you do?"

"I dyed Sam's hair bright pink." The line was silent.

"You dyed... I want to help but I don't think even I can fix that." Crowley hung up and I suddenly heard his loud laughter.
Both me and Dean jumped up, seeing Crowley stood in front of Sam, almost crying.

"You called Crowley!?" Both brothers yelled and the demon had to lean against the wall.

"I can't fix your hair, but I recommend that you cover it if you go out anywhere." He laughed, before disappearing again.

"Sam, I swear, I called Crowley to try to get him to fix it." The Moose began walking towards me, but Dean stopped him.

"Just go put on one of those stupid beanies you used to wear in college." He sighed and Sam walked off and slammed his bedroom door shut.

"I'm dead. Very dead." Dean sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Can't Cas do something?"

"I don't think so. Can't you just buy him some new hair dye?" Dean asked and I groaned.

"No. It's one of those stupid ones where you have to wait a few weeks before re-dyeing." Dean looked like he was going to laugh and I glared at him.

Sam's P.O.V

My hair.
My beautiful hair.
It's pink.

"Heya Samsquach." I turned to see the short Archangel.
"You having a problem there?" I quickly pulled the beanie down more, so he couldn't see any of my hair.

"Why are you here, Gabriel?" I sighed and he smirked.

"The stress levels radiating from this place are intense. Plus I wanted to come and meet the little Antichrist everyone seems to be talking about." I looked at him suspiciously and he raised his hands.
"Don't worry I'm not planning on hurting her, I just want to meet her." I rolled my eyes and Gabriel followed me out of the room.

"It could have been worse, Claire was going to shave his eyebrows in his sleep." Y/N said and Dean looked at me. They were stood by a bookshelf in the library and I noticed Gabriel had vanished.
"Oh, Hey Sam." She said awkwardly.

"You are interesting, aren't you?" Gabriel said, appearing behind Y/N. Dean quickly pulled her towards him and grabbed his gun.
"Nice reflexes, Dean-o, but I'm not here to fight."

"Then what are you here for?" Y/N was looking at Gabriel with wide eyes and he smirked at her.

"You haven't met many angels yet, have you?" He chuckled and Y/N looked amazed. She must be able to see his wings.
"The name's Gabriel." He bowed dramatically.

"Y/N." She said and Dean rolled his eyes jealously.

"Sugar, I know who you are." Gabriel kissed her hand and Dean wrapped his arm around her waist.

"What do you want, Gabriel?" Dean all but growled and he looked at me sympathetically.

"I just wanted to meet the lovely lady. Now why doesn't someone tell me why Sam is hiding all that glorious moose hair?" Gabriel sat down at the table.