Thirteen

I think I'm gonna change the title from "Saved" to "Poison" idk yet.

Y/N's P.O.V

I laid awake, careful not to wake either of the boys.
With being half demon, I didn't need as much sleep as I expected and I've been awake since Dean carried me out of the Impala.
Talking of the older Winchester, turns out he is a very light sleeper and I've been trapped in his hold all night, but I'm not totally complaining.
Sam began to stir and he sat up. Dean didn't move.
The younger brother made his way into the bathroom and I silently cursed him for not noticing I was awake.

"Sam!" I whisper-yelled once he came out of the bathroom. He jumped but looked at me in the dim light.

"Y/N?" I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously." Dean groaned in his sleep.
"I need to pee."

"TMI. Just go." Sam muttered and I glared at him.

"Dean is practically laying on me. I can't." I heard Sam laughing quietly.

"How long have you needed to go?" He asked quietly as he helped me get out of Dean's grasp.
Dean rolled over in his sleep, mumbling something.

"Just after Dean fell asleep, about half past 1. So, 6 hours." I said, looking at the clock.

"You didn't sleep?" I shook my head and Sam sighed.
"I'm going for a run. I'll be back with breakfast." I hadn't even noticed that he had gotten dressed.
The Moose kissed my head and left the room, surprising me a little, but I soon snapped out of it, remembering how badly I needed the toilet.
When I got out of the bathroom, Dean was sat up.

"Hey." He looked at me and I watched as relief washed over him.
"Dean, you ok?" I sat on the bed next to him and he pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged back and he kissed my head. I could feel him shaking slightly and it almost scared me to find out what had happened in the few minutes I was gone.
"What's wrong?"

"I- it doesn't matter." He said groggily, pulling away from the hug.

"I can't help if you don't tell me." He looked at me, his green eyes surprisingly vibrant in the dim light.

"Nightmare." He said quietly.
"I thought you, Cas and Sammy left me. Then I woke up and Sam's bed was empty. You were gone. The room was empty." It was my turn to pull him into a hug and he put his head on my shoulder.

"Sam is on a run, Cas is a little busy right now and I was in the bathroom. We aren't going to leave you, never have, never will." His arms were wrapped around my waist and I slowly rubbed circles onto his back.

"I went to purgatory for a whole year and Sam left me. He didn't even try to find me. Cas went with me, he abandoned me as soon as we got there." I could hear the fear in his voice and it broke my heart. Dean Winchester; the one person I've ever willingly told my past to, was scared.

"I'm sure they had some reasonable explanation, that I probably won't agree with." Dean laughed slightly and sat up, still holding onto my waist.
"And I know I'm not going anywhere. I can't, because you saved me, you trust me and I trust you. Besides Charlie, you and Sam are the only people who I genuinely care about. I'm not letting that go, ever."

"Y/N, Thank you." Dean leaned forward and kissed my lips softly. I kissed back and he pulled away.
Unlike the last time we kissed, his eyes weren't filled with lust, they were filled with love.
We were both smiling, we laid down, Dean pulling me into his chest.

"I'm not going anywhere." I whispered and after a while we both fell asleep.

Sam's P.O.V

I caught my breath, leaning against the wall, before letting myself back into the motel room.
I was expecting Y/N to be awake, but much to my surprise, both her and Dean were asleep.
Dean had his arms wrapped around her and she was cuddled into his chest. The covers were carelessly kicked to the bottom of the bed and their legs were tangled together.
I pulled out my phone and took a quick picture, smirking slightly.

"'She's a good friend.'" I mocked Dean quietly, putting the bag of breakfast on the table and grabbing my bag, before going to get changed.