Three

Dean's P.O.V

What the hell just happened?
For some stupid-ass reason it hurt watching Y/N walk out. I don't even know her!
Charlie stood up and so did I.

"Dean?" Sam asked and I looked at the woman I considered a sister.

"Char, stay here." She looked like she was about to protest.
"I'll go talk to her." She nodded her head and I walked out of the motel room, just seeing the H/C girl turn towards town.
I ran to catch up to her, but when I placed my hand on her shoulder, she quickly grabbed it and twisted my arm, making me fall to my knees.

"What?" Tears stained her cheeks and she let go of me.

"Ouch." I stood up.
"Look, you don't have to go just yet. Charlie looked broken when you walked out that door and I'm sure it won't be a problem if you want to stay with us for a while." I wasn't sure why I was offering to let her stay, but it felt like a good idea. Maybe it's because I felt like I could relate to her; being scared of hurting people.

"You don't get it, do you? I told you! I'm poison!" She began walking away.

"Where are you going to go then? At least if you come with us we can help you." She turned and glared at me.

"No one can help me. I'm past saving. I'm going to go somewhere alone where I can just die." I looked at her in disbelief.

"So you're just going to give up? You know what? I was hoping you'd just come with us, but you want to die? Everyone has their own breaking point and I passed mine a long time ago. Damn it, I broke a long time ago. I've literally been to heaven, hell and purgatory, but I can't give up, because I have to be there for Sammy, for Cas. For my brothers. Just like you have to be there for Charlie." She looked at me in shock.
"You think you're poison? You haven't had a taste of my life, you don't understand the meaning of the word."

Y/N's P.O.V

"I don't want to hurt her, or you, or anyone. I can't do this anymore. At least you've got a family, besides Charlie I have no one. Do you know why? Because I killed them all! My dad died because one night I tried to defend myself against him! My mom died because I was born! I had an older twin who was killed in an accident caused by me! I may not be the same kind of poison as you, but I'm definitely it." I wanted to continue my rant but I couldn't. I couldn't speak through the tears or the pain of resurfaced memories.
Arms wrapped around me and Dean pulled me into a hug, I couldn't help but cry.

"You're safe." He said calmly.
"Come with us and I'll keep you safe." I nodded my head weakly and he picked my up bridal style.
He walked back to the motel, but instead of taking me inside he put me in the front seat of a black 67 Impala.
He walked up to the motel door and opened it, Sam came to the door and I could just hear the conversation.

"Everything Alright?" Sam asked.

"It's fine. She's just a little shaken up, we're going for a drive to calm her down." I looked out of the front window, trying to calm myself down.
I hadn't opened up to anyone like I just did to Dean in... forever.
Sure, Charlie knew that my Dad was abusive, but she doesn't know I killed him. She also doesn't know that I had a twin brother, who died.
"Hey, ready to go?" Dean asked.

"Where?" I managed to ask, not looking at him properly.

"No idea, but the sun is setting and I'm in the mood for a drive. Hope you like old rock music." I cracked a small smile.

"Like it? More like love it." The green eyed man grinned at me and started up the car.
We drove for a while, music blasting. On the road to nowhere in particular.
After a while it got dark and we just carried on driving.