Twenty Two

Y/N's P.O.V

The first thing I noticed was the headache.
I groaned, pulling the blanket towards me and keeping my eyes shut.
The second thing I noticed was the temperature.
My room was freezing, like I went to bed with the AC on.
The third thing I noticed was that I wasn't in my bedroom.
I rolled over and opened my eyes, just as an arm wrapped around me.

"Shit." If the arm wrapped around my naked waist wasn't enough, the arm belonged to the one and only Dean Winchester.
"Fuck." My waist wasn't the only thing that was naked... both of us were.
I had drunk sex with Dean Winchester.
Dean let out a groan and I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep.

"Son of a bitch." I heard him mutter and I couldn't resist opening my eyes.

"My head hurts." I groaned and I felt him tense up, but he didn't remove his arm from around my waist.

"Hi." He said awkwardly and I sighed.

"Hey." His tongue darted out and he quickly licked his lips.
"Do you remember anything?" I asked almost nervously.

"Some of it." I felt my cheeks heat up. If this was any other guy, I'd be fine, Hell, I probably would have left before he woke up, but this is Dean Winchester. The same Dean Winchester I had developed a relationship with, the first proper relationship in years.
"What about you? How much do you remember?"

"Not much." He nodded his head and I looked around the room, but both my dress or any of my clothes were nowhere to be seen.
Dean sat up and the blanket moved down, revealing my chest and stomach. I quickly covered myself over and glared at Dean Who was smirking at me.
"I hate you."

"Not what you said last night." His smirk widened and gaining some of my confidence, I bit my lip.
Two can play at that game.

"Hmm? What did I say last night?" Dean looked down to my lips, then back into my eyes.

"Quite a lot of things." He said under his breath and I sat up, holding the blanket to my chest.
I slipped one of my legs out of the bed and smirked at the hunter.
I lifted my hand up to his cheek and he leaned forward, connecting our lips. I kissed back, my hand rising and going into his hair.
I quickly pulled away, standing up and taking the blanket with me.

"Bye, Dean." He covered his lower area and glared at me.

"Where are you going!?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I could walk around in nothing but your blanket all day." I said innocently and I watched as his forest green eyes darkened with lust.
"But, what if it falls when Sammy is in the room, or what if Cas checks in, or Gabe swings by?"

"Not happening." He said firmly and I smiled.

"Exactly, I don't really see any clothes of mine in here, so I'm going to get dressed then I'll meet you in the kitchen, Ok?"

~Time Skip~

Sam stumbled into the kitchen and made himself a coffee, glaring at both of us.

"Dude, it's 4pm." Dean laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Dean, shut up. We only got up 3 hours ago." Sam glared at us both.

"Do you know," Sam took a drink of his coffee.
"Do you remember what time we got back here?" Both me and Dean looked at each other awkwardly.
"6 o'clock this morning! I wanted to sleep, but all I could hear was you two! Next time I tell you to get a room, get one as far away from me as possible! I slept in the car, in the garage, because it was one of the only places I couldn't hear you!"

"Sorry, Sammy." Dean said awkwardly and his brother glared at him.

"I hate you. Both of you." He walked away and I looked at Dean in shock.

"6 o'clock?" He laughed slightly and nodded his head.

"It could have been worse." Dean sighed and I looked at him questioningly.
"Cas could've been here, or worse, Crowley."

"Don't say that." I muttered.
"Yeah, my time in hell taught me to get along with him, but I also found out that he really hates you, or tries to."