Twenty Four

Y/N's P.O.V

"I'll be back in a minute, I'm just going to get some air." Sam nodded and I walked towards the doorway, noticing how the guy who offered to buy our drinks stood up and followed me.
Once I got outside, I leaned against the wall and the guy came up beside me.

"Hey, I'm Nate." He smirked.

"Hi, Nate, I'm Y/N." I replied, not actually interested. He stood in front of me, putting his arms either side of my head.

"What do you say we get out of here?" He licked his lips like he did back at the bar.

"I would, you're an attractive guy. Any other night, honestly, but I'm with friends tonight." His eyes were dark with lust and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I noticed how dull his green eyes were compared to Dean's and I sighed.

"So? Ditch them, come home with me." His hand came down and rested on my cheek and his thumb rubbed over my lips.

"It's not that easy." I moved his hand away.
"The big one is driving me home and the other one would probably die without me."

"I don't care. You're beautiful and I want you to come home with me. I'm sure your friends would understand." Nate smirked and leaned in for a kiss. His hands moved so they were pushing my shoulders against the wall. I struggled a little and I was about to push him away when he was ripped off of me by a furious looking Dean.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" He growled and pushed Nate to the ground. The shorter man ran off without any hesitation.

"I was about to push him away." I rolled my eyes, but Dean was practically glowing with anger.

"What? After he kissed you?" Dean growled.

"Oh, shut it Winchester. You're just jealous because it wasn't you." I began walking towards the car, but Dean grabbed my shoulder and turned me back to him.

"Like Hell id be jealous of that son of a bitch!" I raised an eyebrow.
"I don't have to corner you to kiss you!"

"Really? 'Cause right now, I'd rather be kissing him than you. You're acting like a dick." Dean glared at me and anyone else would have looked away, but I glared back.

"You can't kiss anyone, except me." I sighed dramatically.

"Why's that? Last time I checked, you never asked me out and I never asked you. This...? This is nothing." I could see the hurt in Dean's eyes and I immediately regretted everything I had said.

"Well this 'nothing' means everything to me!" Within a second he had me pinned to the wall and his mouth was on mine.
I didn't kiss back and he broke the kiss, moving so he could whisper in my ear.
"You're mine and I'm yours. Don't deny it. If you didn't want this, you would have pushed me away."
He leant in and kissed my lips, this time I kissed back, my hands going into his hair and his onto my waist.

~Time Skip~

I groaned as I began to remember the events of last night. It was all pretty clear and this time, I remember getting into bed with the older Winchester.
I slipped out of bed and grabbed the nearest piece of clothing, which was Dean's green shirt which he was wearing last night. I reached into my bag and grabbed a pair of underwear and putting them on, only to turn around and find Dean watching me.

"Pervert." He winked at me and I sat down on the end of the bed, putting my head in my hands.
I felt him moving around and after a few minutes he cane to sit beside me.

"You alright?" He muttered and I sighed.

"No. I shouldn't have said that last night." Dean stayed quiet and I sighed.
"Sorry. I was pissed that you thought I was going to kiss him. I didn't-"

"You didn't mean it." Dean said and I nodded my head.
"Just like you didn't mean it when you said you loved me."

"W-what?" I looked at him in shock before I sighed.
"Forget it. I knew this would happen." I stood up and took off Dean's shirt, keeping my back to him as I threw on a flannel and some jeans.
"I warned you, Dean. I knew this would turn sour, but of course, you didn't listen."
Dean didn't say a word as I threw all of my stuff into a bag and walked towards the door. I stopped and turned around, quickly writing a note to Sam, before leaving the motel room, holding back tears.

"Y/N, hey, what's wrong?" I literally bumped into Sam.

"Ask your brother." I zapped myself out of there as quickly as possible.

Sam's P.O.V

I opened the door, finding Dean sat on the end of his bed in nothing but his underwear.

"What the hell? Why did Y/N just fly off to god knows where with her bag?" He didn't even look at me, hell, he didn't even move.

"I think she left you a note." He muttered and I looked over to the table.

Sorry Sam, I knew this life was too good to be true. Maybe I'll see you around one day. I'll miss you both.
-Y/N.

"What did you do?" Dean stood up and begun getting dressed, still not looking at me.

"I told her she didn't really love me." I looked at my brother in disbelief.

"Dean, you argued then had make up sex, before kicking her out." I said in shock.
"We promised that we would look out for her!"

"There's a difference between make up sex and angry sex."

"You're an idiot, Dean! She's the best thing that's ever happened to you! Of course she loves you Damn it! You just let her walk out! Who knows when we'll see her again?!"