Twenty Nine

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked through the bunker, feeling exhausted. I hadn't slept in 2 days, due to doing research and being busy dodging Crowley.
Talking of dodging, Dean had barely spoken to me since I rejected him, that was a week ago.

"Y/N, I don't think we're doing anything today, so you might want to get some sleep, or chill." Sam said worriedly and I gave him a small smile.

"I'm fine. I'll be in the garage if you need me." The younger Winchester nodded and I walked off towards the garage.
Dean's Impala was the highlight of all the old cars in there and I sighed, popping open the hood and looking at the engine.
After looking at it and poking around for a few minutes, I decided to fix a small leak.
One small leak turned to cleaning the engine, to checking underneath the car and before I knew it, Sam called me and I came out from under Baby, to see him looking at me disapprovingly.

"Why didn't you eat your lunch?" He sounded like a pissed off older brother and I looked at the small worktop that had a plate on it.

"I forgot about it." I started up the engine and smiled when the engine ran smoothly. I turned the engine off, closing the hood.

"Yeah, well maybe you should take a break? It's 7pm." I looked at him in surprise.
"You've been working on this car for over 9 hours, Cas has gone out to get pizza, maybe you should come and eat some?"

"Just save me some. I need to clean up in here then go get a shower. I could be a while." Sam nodded his head, but not before giving me a disapproving bitchface.
I cleaned up quickly, before going towards my bedroom.
I grabbed a towel and some clean clothes, before going into the bathroom and taking a nice long hot shower.
Once I had finally got all of the grease out of my hair, I washed myself off before getting dressed and going out, finding the boys sat at the map table, 3 boxes of pizza in the middle.

"Finally, Dean nearly ate it all." Sam laughed and I sat down.

"Come on, 7 pieces is normal. It's not even a whole pie!" Dean said with a mouthful of pizza.

"No it's not." Sam said and I shrugged, grabbing one of the the boxes.

"It's not that bad." I muttered, taking a bite. I felt like I was about to fall asleep.

"See!" Dean grinned and I put the pizza down.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed, I'm practically falling asleep." I yawned, standing up.
"Don't you dare eat it all." I said tiredly, pointing at Dean.

"Night Y/N." Sam said.

"Goodnight." Cas said and I raised my hand, waving at them all slightly, before going to my room and falling onto my bed.

Dean's P.O.V.

As soon as Y/N left both Cas and Sam looked at me.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Sam hissed and I glared at him.

"She made it pretty clear that she doesn't want to go out with me, drop it." Sam rolled his eyes.

"Dean, I believe she does love you. She is scared, you have to show her that she doesn't have to be." Cas said calmly and I swallowed some pizza.

"Cas, buddy, in this life, you probably should be scared." Am pulled the pizza box away from me.

"If she didn't want to be with you, why did she spent over 9 hours fixing up your car?" My eyes widened.

"She did what?" I asked calmly, restraining myself from killing her. No one touches my baby without my consent.

"Dean, she started up the engine and it sounded perfect. She fixed that leak you were planning on doing and a few other things." Sam said.
"She doesn't want to admit it, but she regrets what she said the other day. You're both so hard headed, you can't see she's trying to apologise and she can't see that you want her back."

"Why doesn't she just apologise then?" I said stubbornly and Sam rolled his eyes.

"If you were paying more attention to her, you would have noticed how exhausted she is. She hasn't slept in two days and she was too busy working on your car, that she forgot to eat." I felt my heart breaking slightly and I immediately felt guilty.
Sam put the pizza box back on the table and I stood up.

"I'm going to bed, I'll talk to her in the morning."