Rose

It's going to be an adjustment moving into Ryan's house. Besides Ryan, I haven't dated a guy since Victoria's dad. Ryan has a daughter named Hanna. Ryan and his now ex-wife broke the news of their divorce to her yesterday. Today, they are moving out of Ryan's house into their own. Ryan called me after the movers left his house. Normally I wouldn't just be moving into a guy's house, but the contract on my apartment is almost up, so Ryan told me to just move into his house. I told him I wanted my own bedroom until we were married, which would only be a few more weeks. The movers from my apartment would bring everything to his house this afternoon. I decided to head over to his house since his ex-wife wasn't there.

Just as I pulled in, he came out of his house to greet me. He wrapped me into his arms and gave me a hug. I returned the favor with a kiss on his lips.

"It didn't take you long to get here."

"I would've come sooner, but I didn't want to be here when they left."

"That's probably for the best, I still haven't told Hanna about us."

"Now we can both tell her. When do I get to meet her?"

"She'll be staying here next weekend."

"Perfect."

"It's not going to be easy telling her that she has to share a room with Victoria. Where is Victoria anyways?"

"I let her go stay at a friends for the weekend. It's the last weekend before school, so she just wanted one more little break."

"Let's go in and get the house ready for the movers. We need to move Hanna's room around for Victoria's stuff too."

Ryan and I headed inside, I'd only been here a few times. The house seemed quite empty compared to the last time I had been in here. The sooner my stuff could get here, the sooner this place would feel homier. We started by rearranging Hanna's room. She didn't have much left in here, not even any clothes. We moved her bed and nightstand to one side of the room. We brought another bed and nightstand in for Victoria. The room had kind of been left in a mess, so I took a trash bag and picked the room up.

"Ryan, I know Hanna has clothes, but maybe I should go buy some for her. That way she doesn't have to move clothes from house to house."

"That would be really nice of you, I'm sure she would appreciate it."

"Do you know what size of clothes she wears?"

"I don't, but I saw some of her clothes in her nightstand. You can probably get sizes from them."

"Why don't you get the rest of the house ready for the movers, and I'm going to go clothes shopping for Hanna."

"Thank you, Rose, it means a lot."

He walked over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"See you in a few hours."