Hanna

Dad took me to moms in the morning so I could at least spend one day with her. We just sat around all day and lounged because mom was so exhausted from a long week at work. Saturday couldn't come fast enough, but it was going way fast. I didn't have any problems at school all week, and I'm still getting better grades than Victoria.

I was so excited when I woke up on Saturday. We had a lot to get ready for the wedding. Rose and dad were following tradition of not seeing each other, so Rose stayed home while we went and decorated. Dad dropped us off at the house afterwards so we could get ready and help get Rose ready. Rose looked so pretty in her dress, it fit her perfectly. As soon as she was ready, we headed over to the event center. There wasn't very many people there, but dad and Rose wanted a small wedding.

My dad was getting nervous waiting for Rose to come into the room. When she came in, my dad dropped to his knees and started crying. She looked so beautiful as she walked down the aisle. The rest of the ceremony was so beautiful, and their vows to each other were so perfect. When the pastor announced that my dad could kiss Rose, he swooped her off her feet and kissed her. This was the first time that I had seen them kiss.

Rose was officially now my mom, but I think it will take a little bit for me to call her that. Since Rose and dad still have work on Monday, they left town for one night. They'll be back tomorrow sometime. Victoria and I have the house to ourselves tonight, so we're going to throw a small party at the house.

We invited all of the cheerleaders and some of the football boys to the party. We tried to keep the party clean, but I'm not sure if that actually happened. Everyone left around two in the morning. We didn't go to bed until three because we stayed up cleaning the mess from the party. We were so tired, neither of us woke up until noon. We didn't even know, but Rose and dad had got home around ten in the morning. When we got up, they were waiting to talk to us. I'm starting to think that maybe we didn't clean well enough, and they found out that we had a party.

Dad took Victoria outside to talk to her, and Rose went with me back up to my room to talk to me.