Rose

It was quiet after Hanna had left with her mom. Ryan seemed reserved tonight, he wasn't talking much. I think he has something on his mind that he wants to tell me.

"Ryan, what are you thinking about? What's on your mind?"

"Hanna's mom called me today. She said that she wants to change Hanna's schedule around because of her work schedule. The only time that she said she is going to have off now is weekends, so she wants Hanna to stay with us during the week and with her on the weekends."

"You seem sort of agitated about it, what's wrong?"

"I just feel bad that you end up with everything that is happening with Victoria. It's like her mom doesn't care about anything. I don't want it to seem like we're only together so that I can have a babysitter when Hanna is here."

"Ryan, when I started dating you, I knew what I was getting into. It is going to be hard, but I know that we'll get through this together, and that's all that matters. I'm committed to our relationship, and mine with Hanna. I love when she's here, and I have no regrets about being with you or her."

"I love you babe. Thank you so much for all that you do for us and the girls. I know it isn't easy being a mother to teenage girls, and being their English teacher too."

"I honestly wouldn't want my life any other way. Well, except that I wish that we were married already."

"I think it will be easier on all of us once we're married. The girls will have their own rooms then."

"Actually, I've been thinking about that. Would you be okay if we turned the other room into a study room for the girls? I know that it would be nice for them to have their own space, but I think they need a separate room from their bedroom to study. I want them to have a quiet place where only studying is done there."

"I don't see any problem with doing that. Do you want me to be with you when you tell the girls though? They probably aren't going to be happy when they find out that they are still going to be sharing a room after we get married."

"No, it's alright. I will tell them myself. I need to start being more independent around here, and this will give me the chance to. "

"Rose, thank you, for everything. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you."

"Love you. Now, let's go to bed, I'm getting tired."