Rose (And Victoria's Spanking)

I don't know what Victoria's problem is, she has been so horrible at home and at school. I am tired of her attitude, and I am going to fix it, no matter the cost. She is going to learn to behave, and I'm not going to give up. I deserve respect from her, and I have been given none. I went to the girl's bathroom before going into their room. I grabbed a new bar of soap and put it under the faucet. I went and knocked on the door.

"Victoria, I'm coming in."

"It's not like I have a choice."

"You're going to listen to everything that I have to say to you. Before I start, put this bar of soap in your mouth."

"You can't m..."

I quickly put the bar of soap into her mouth.

"Victoria, I am getting tired of your attitude, and your back talking. I have had enough of it, and it is not acceptable behavior. Do you understand me?"

Victoria rolled her eyes while nodding her head.

"You're only making this worse by rolling your eyes at me. We are going to go into the bathroom for the rest of your punishment, so come with me."

I proceeded to leave the room, but Victoria was not moving. I went over and grabbed her ear and pulled her to the bathroom. I put her head over the sink, and took the bar of soap out of her mouth.

"Spit out as much as you can, but you can't clean out your mouth until after your punishment."

I went over and sat on the toilet seat.

"Victoria, grab my wooden brush, and come over here."

Victoria's eyes widened as she came over to me. Without any hesitation, she handed me the brush and proceeded to bend over my lap for her long awaited punishment. She was not going to be given any mercy this time. I pulled down her pants and underwear so that she had no cushioning.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"You will be a respectful little girl. I will not take any more of your attitude."

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Victoria was beginning to squirm.

"Stop moving, you will only make your punishment worse.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Victoria was beginning to cry.

"Mom, stop this. I can't take this anymore."

SPANK

Victoria reached back to guard her butt, only to be swatted away by the brush.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"There will be no more sneaking out. If you ever do that again, your butt will be so sore that you won't sit for a month."

"I won't. Please, just stop."

I think Victoria needs something extra before we're done.

"Ryan honey, I need you to come up here for a minute."

I could hear Ryan heading up here.

Victoria spoke up, "What are you doing? He can't see me like this!"

Ryan rushed in, "What do you need? Oh, sorry."

Ryan turned around.

I spoke up, "Ryan, turn back around."

Ryan turned back around, his face was blushed.

"I need your belt."

"No, mom, don't do that. I already hurt."

Ryan proceeded to take his belt off of his waist.

"Victoria, stand up. Bend over the sink."

Ryan handed me his belt, he started heading out the bathroom.

"Ryan, stay in here. I need your help."

Ryan just watched in amazement as I begin spanking Victoria again.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Mom, this hurts too much."

Victoria stood up, only to be pushed back down again by me. I handed Ryan the belt while holding Victoria down. He started putting his belt back on.

"Ryan, we're not done. It's your turn to punish her."

Ryan looked at me like a deer in the headlights.

"I can't do that."

"You can too. I am teaching you how to discipline your daughters. You need to know how to do this."

Ryan hesitated, but he finally started.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Ryan's hits were pretty hard, so I decided that Victoria had had enough.

"That's enough, you can put your belt back on. Victoria, you can wash your mouth out now. Don't come downstairs until we tell you that dinner is ready."

Ryan and I walked out of the bathroom together. He looked at me with his big eyes.

I spoke up, "We'll talk about this tonight at bedtime."

"Okay."

A/N How was this chapter? What do you want to see in future chapters?