Victoria Goes To a Party

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Mom, since it's Friday night, can I go to a sleepover?"

"Whose house is it at? Will there be parents there?"

"It's at Torie's house, and her parents are going to be there the whole time."

"What are they doing at the sleepover?"

"Watching movies, and playing games. So can I go?"

"I guess."

"Thank you, mom. Torie is on her way to come to pick me up, and then I'll be leaving."

"Just make sure you stay out of trouble."

When Torie pulled into the driveway, I grabbed my bag and headed to her car.

"What did you tell your mom to get her to say yes?"

"I told her that there is a big sleepover at your house, and your parents would be there the whole time."

"This could go really bad if she calls my house. No one is at home, and my parents are out of state."

"Who cares? No one is going to find out."

Torie drove us to the other side of town, where her house is. Torie is throwing a party all night at her house. She invited all of the cheerleaders and jocks to come. There are probably over fifty people at her house already. I went to the bar, and one of the cute basketball players was eyeing me. His name is Jack, and he is one of the best players on the basketball team. He walked up to me and started talking.

"I brought you a drink. Here you go."

"Thank you."

I took a sip and choked.

"What's in this?"

"I don't know, but it tastes pretty good, huh. I think someone mixed a bunch of alcoholic beverages together and put it in that bowl for us to drink."

I drank the rest of it chugging it down.

"Well, I'm ready for another."

"Let's go over there and get you another one."

After chugging down four more glasses of whatever was in that bowl, Jack took my hand and let me out to the patio. Someone brought cigarettes. I haven't had one in so long. Jack grabbed one and lit it, and put it in his mouth. He let out a few puffs. I grabbed it from his mouth and put it in mine.

"What do you think you're doing? That was mine."

"What's yours is mine."

Jack spoke up, "And what's mine is yours."

Jack picked me up and set me on his lap.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Claiming property. You're mine tonight."

Jack pulls me closer and begins to kiss me. He reaches behind me and slips his hand under my shirt. Jack has on a button up shirt with a tie. I grab his tie and pull on it. I stand up with his tie still in my hand and pull him up from the chair.

"You better follow me, or else you might start feeling a little bit tighter around your neck."

Jack followed me into the house, and into a bedroom.

"Everything is going to be alright as long as you do what I say. You're going to bend over the bed."

Jack bent over the bed for me without any problem.

"Okay, what next?"

I reach for his pants button, and undo them, pulling down his pants clear down to the floor. I pull his pants clear off of him and throw them out the window. He didn't even see me do it. I grabbed the top of his boxers and pulled them up as much as I could.

"Ohhh, that doesn't feel too good."

"Just because I'm a cheerleader doesn't mean you get to control me. "

I push Jack onto the bed, taking his feet out from under him. I push his back down with my right hand, and start spanking him with my left hand.

SPANK

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"You said yourself that what's mine is yours, and what yours is mine. You are mine, and I am taking care of you. You haven't been a very good boy tonight, have you?"

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Are you done being a bad boy?"

"Yes, please stop. I'll be a good boy."

I grab the collar of his neck and pull him back up. I push him against the bed, but make sure that he's still standing. I put my lips right next to his right ear, and I grab his buttocks.

"Don't ever treat me like your property again."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"How about you take my mind off of this night?"

Rose's P.O.V.

"Hanna, do you know anything about the party that Victoria went to tonight?"

"No, why?"

"I just got a call from the police station. They're holding Victoria until I come down and get her. You promise that you don't know anything?"

"I promise. I didn't even know she was going to a party. I thought she was going to a sleepover."

"Okay, go back to sleep. I'm sorry that I woke you up."

I got into the car and drove down to the police station. When I walked into the station, there was an officer waiting for me.

"Hello officer, where is my daughter?"

"I'll take you to her right now."

He walked me over to a cell where it looked like two people were making out. I could make out Victoria, but I don't know who the boy is.

"Ma'am, we got a call about a big party happening on the other side of town. We went and check it out. We found these two in a bedroom together. Your daughter seems to have gotten a locked jaw when she started making out with Jack here. Their mouths are stuck together right now. So far, we have found traces of nicotine and alcohol in their system. Besides that, we are pretty positive that these two were doing more than just drinking and smoking."

"It wouldn't actually physically hurt her if I pulled them apart right?"

"It would hurt, but it wouldn't cause any permanent damage."

"Okay, then I'm going to pull them apart."

I put my hand on Jack and Victoria's chest and shoved as hard as I could. The two of them came loose. I grabbed the loops on the back of Victoria's pants.

"Thank you, officer, I assure you this won't happen again. Let's head home Victoria."

As I walked outside, I became furious.

"Victoria, what the hell were you thinking? You lied to me about what you were doing, then you decided to drink, smoke, and become entangled with one of the basketball players."

I put Victoria in the car and buckled her up.

"We are going to take care of this as soon as we get home."

A/N: How is Rose supposed to handle this? How should she take care of this? What was Victoria doing do that boy?