Rose

It was hard for me to punish Hanna. I don't gain any satisfaction from seeing someone be disciplined or punished after they have done something wrong, but I do enjoy seeing a more behaved kid. Hanna and Victoria will probably be on their best behavior for about a week, and then they will slip up again. Hanna just barely left my room. She stayed in here with me for a couple of hours after I spanked her. Victoria had never done that with me before, but it felt like a good bonding time for Hanna and I to have together. She clung on to me the whole time she was in here, and she just stayed silent for the most part. I asked Ryan to pick up some dinner on the way home because I am too tired to fix anything. I can hear Ryan pulling into the driveway. I headed down to the front door to see him. When he walked in, he gave me a kiss on the lips.

He said, "How was your day today?"

"It would have been better if it didn't involve punishing two naughty girls, but I had a good day for the most part."

"How did Hanna take it?"

"She took it like it wasn't the first time that she had been spanked."

"That's good. That was the first time that she's ever been spanked though. Her mom and I could never agree on any disciplining, so punishments didn't happen very often."

"Well, I reassured her that if she does anything like that ever again she would be back over my knees in the same position."

"She better watch what she's doing then. Sounds like she'll be sore for at least a week."

"I'm sure she'll be back at it as soon as her butt is no longer sore."

Ryan yelled up to the girls, "Girls, come down here for dinner."

They were slow coming down here, but that should be expected when every time you move you feel pain in your behind. They winced as they sat down at the dinner table.

"So girls, tell your dad about your day."

Victoria spoke up, "Mom punished us for sneaking out last night. I'm sorry if I worried you last night when you didn't know where I was."

Hanna spoke up, "I learned that mom really knows how to discipline someone. I don't want to ever get spanked again."

Ryan spoke up, "Well, you girls better behave yourselves, or you'll be over your mother's lap again in no time."

After dinner, the girls helped clean up the kitchen, and then they headed to their room. Ryan and I went into the living room to go watch a t.v. show. When it got late, Ryan and I headed to our bedroom. I stopped at the girls' door before going to our room. Hanna and Victoria were still awake.

"You two better get some rest soon. Remember, church is early in the morning tomorrow, and we are all going."

Hanna spoke up, "Okay, we'll turn the lights off as soon as we brush our teeth. Good night Mom."

Victoria spoke up, "Don't worry about us, we'll be ready in the morning. Good night Mom."

"Good night girls."