Rose Talks To Hanna

Rose's P.O.V.

"Can we just get this over with?"

"No, we need to talk about this. Hanna, what you did was serious. It's reckless to grab a bottle of liquor and drink from it without knowing what it was. Plus, you're 16, the legal drinking age is 21. What the heck were you thinking?"

"I think it's safe to say I wasn't thinking. Please, don't tell dad. I promise to be better, I promise I'll be good. I don't care how extreme, but punish me harshly so that you won't have to tell dad. Please, I need you to be the mom that I need right now. I know I've screwed up a lot these past few weeks, I know I'm a disappointment."

"I have no intentions of telling your father about this, but you and I do need to talk about it. You already know what you did that was wrong, so let's proceed with the spanking. Hanna, I want you to hand me the hairbrush in your hand. Then I want you to take off your pants and lay over my lap."

Hanna proceeded to do as I told her. As she went over my lap, I couldn't help but feel some sense of disappointment in myself. I wish that I had made it clear to both girls that they can always come to me when they do something.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Okay, get up, you're done."

Hanna got up as quickly as she could, and pulled her pants up. She then sat down by me.

"Mom, I'm sorry about this. I know that you're mad, and you have every right to be."

"Hanna, I'm not mad at you."

"You're not?"

"No. I feel bad that you didn't feel like you could talk about this to me or Heather. From now on, I want things to be different. I want to be the first one to know when you have done something wrong so that I can help you learn from your mistakes. Whenever you know that you have done something wrong, I want you to come and tell me. If you will come and tell me before I find out some other way, I won't punish you. We will just talk about what you did and why it was wrong. If you don't tell me, and I find out some other way, then I will punish you. Hopefully, this will teach you that honesty is the best policy."

"Mom, I love you."

"I love you too, now let's go eat breakfast."

I followed Hanna down the stairs to the kitchen. Heather had everything prepared, and she was waiting for us.

"Hanna, why don't you and Victoria go ahead and start eating. Heather and I are going to have a talk outside."

As Heather and I sat down on the front porch steps, she spoke up.

"So, what happened?"

"She just felt like drinking the alcohol, but then she felt bad after she did it. She was too scared to tell anyone, so she tried to punish herself."

"So what did you do then?"

"Well, I finished spanking her with the hairbrush, and then we talked afterwards. I told her that from now on, if she does something wrong, I better find out from her, and not anyone else. If she tells me on her own before I found out, then I won't spank her. If she never tells me and I find out, then I will punish her. That goes for if she's with you too."