Hanna (And Her Punishment)

I'm so scared of what is going to happen. As much as I don't want this to happen, I would just rather get this over with. I don't know why I did what Victoria wanted me to do, I almost knew completely that we were going to get caught. Even if we hadn't of got caught, I would have felt guilty about sneaking behind our parent's backs. I can hear a lot of noise coming from my bedroom. I can hear Victoria crying, and Rose spanking her. Victoria keeps saying that she is sorry, and that she wants it to stop. The spanking just stopped. I just heard Rose tell Victoria to go stand in the corner. I'm so upset by now, I'm already crying. Rose shut the door behind her when she walked in. She came and sat down on the bed by me.

"Hanna, look at me."

I looked at her.

"I know you're scared, but this has to happen. What you and Victoria did was wrong, and unacceptable. I want you to tell me everything that you think you did that was wrong."

"Sneaking out of the house, getting into a car with a drunk person, drinking the punch, staying out way too late, and letting Victoria pressure me."

"Hanna, I need you to stand up and bend over my knees right now."

I proceeded to go over Rose's knees.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

The first ten smacks weren't so bad, but then she started smacking harder.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Hanna, get up."

It was finally over, or at least I thought.

"I need you to go grab my brush, it's right in on my sink in the bathroom. Hurry fast."

I hurried and grabbed the brush as fast as I could. Tears were streaming even faster than they had already been. She ordered me back over her knees.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Stand up."

I stood up immediately.

"Come sit down by me."

"Okay."

"Normally, at this time, I would send you to the corner to stay there for a while, but I think you have had enough punishment for your first time. Come here."

Rose wrapped her arms around me.

"I don't ever want you to sneak out again. I want you to ask me from now on if you can go to parties. More than likely, I will say no to every party that you ask, but only because I don't want you getting hurt. You could have got hurt last night while you were drunk."

"I'm sorry that I snuck out, I don't ever want to do it again."

"I sure hope you don't ever want to do it again because if you do, your punishment will be even harder on your behind than the one you just got."

I stayed in her arms for a few more hours before leaving her bedroom. It seems strange to bond after being punished, but I really do feel closer to her than before she spanked me. She seems more like my mom now.