Heather Disciplines Hanna

Heather

After I had taken some time to calm down, I headed back into my bedroom. I shut the door after walking in. I went and sat down by Hanna.

"Hanna, thank you for being honest with me about everything. There is a lot for us to talk about now that I know what you told me, but I think that we should start with the punishment. I want you to go stand at the foot of the bed, pull your pants and underwear down, and then bend over."

"You're not being serious, are you? I don't want you to see my butt."

"Oh, I'm afraid I'm being very serious. You better hurry and do what I told you, or else you'll just make this worse for you."

Hanna proceeded to the foot of the bed and did what I told her to do. I went over to my nightstand and grabbed my wooden hairbrush.

"Hanna, I'm going to start with a hairbrush. I want you to know that what you have been doing is very bad, and your mom and I will no longer tolerate it."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"You will not sluff anymore, do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I walked over to the nightstand to place my brush back on top. I then went to my walk-in closet. I have managed to obtain implements over the past several years. Some of them have come in handy when dealing with Hunter. I picked up a senior cane and practice a whip in the air real quick. Hanna shuddered at the sound. I walked back over to where Hanna was bent over. I decided not to waste any time, and started right back.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Hanna had begun sobbing hysterically by this time. This is probably the most severe implement ever used on her.

"I'm sorry Heather. I won't ever sluff again. Please no more."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Hanna, I would like you to count these last ones out loud. If you miss, we'll start over."

"Yes, ma'am."

SMACK "One, ma'am."

SMACK "Two, ma'am."

SMACK "Three, ma'am."

SMACK "Four, ma'am."

SMACK "Five ma'am."

SMACK "Six, ma'am."

SMACK "Seven, ma'am."

SMACK "Eight, ma'am."

SMACK "Nine, ma'am."

SMACK "Ten, ma'am."

By this time, Hanna could hardly control her breathing. I went back to the closet and put the cane back. I came over to Hanna and bent down. I pulled her pants and underwear up for her.

"Hanna, you can stand up now."

Hanna stood up and looked at me. I could see the hurt in her face, and I knew that she meant what she said when said sorry. I moved towards her and gave her a hug. She started sobbing more into my shoulder.

"Hanna, there is still some things that I think we need to talk about. Let's go sit down in the living room."

I pulled Hanna by her hand out to the living room and sat her down right beside me.

"Hanna, I punished you because you sluffed, but there's something else that the secretary saw you doing. While I approve of my son dating you, now that I know you're dating, there are limits to what teenage couples should be doing. Putting your hands all over each other is just too much, it can lead to worse things."

Hanna's face started turning as red as her other cheeks.

"You two need to make sure your hands are staying above the clothes. If I hear of this happening again, you will be going over my lap."

"I'm really sorry about that. I guess I just get caught up in the moment sometimes. I promise that it's not going to happen again."

"I need to go call your mom, and then I'll be right back. You can turn on a movie or something if you want while you're waiting.