Bedtime Spanking

Heather

Hanna and Jenny were walking down the steps. Hanna was still crying, it must have hurt really badly. Jenny came over and stood in front of me.

"You must be Heather."

"Yes, I am. It's nice to finally meet you."

"It's nice to finally meet you too. Now, I know that you are partly in charge of my daughter's punishments, and normally you would have spanked her like I just did."

"Yes, I would have."

"Well, you're still going to. Smoking is a serious offense, and it's not something that I take lightly. Do whatever you need to do to get that point across, even if that means several more spankings. One spanking will hardly be enough. In fact, you better spank her again tonight just before she goes to bed."

"No need to worry, I'll do just that when we get to my house."

"Rose, thank you for letting me use the implements. They were quite nice."

"You're welcome. If anything ever arises like this again, you are more than welcome to use them."

"I appreciate that. I'm going to be heading out now. I would stay longer to be with Hanna, but I think she has a busy schedule ahead of her. Bye."

Jenny let herself out.

Rose spoke up, "Hanna, I spoke to the principal just barely, and you are suspended for two weeks also. This means that you are going to be staying with Heather for the next two weeks. You and Victoria need to go pack a suitcase full of whatever you're going to need while you're gone. Hunter will be staying at our house for the next two weeks while Heather takes care of you two."

The girls left to go pack a suitcase.

I spoke up, "Tonight has been unexpected, to say the least."

Rose spoke up, "I would say that is an understatement. Take care of my girls while they're staying with you. I'll take good care of Hunter. Also, since I am the teacher in charge of detentions, I think that them being at your house will be good enough for detention. Don't worry about bringing them over tomorrow. I'm sure that you'll be getting a call from an officer soon about Hanna and Victoria's smoking, let me know what they say when you do."

"Okay, I'll make sure that it feels like detention for them tomorrow. I'll keep a close eye on my phone for that call."

Just then, both of the girls came downstairs.

Hanna spoke up, "I guess we're ready."

Then Victoria, "Yeah, as ready as we'll ever be."

"Well, let's go then. I still need to make dinner when we get to my house."

We headed out to the car and put their bags in the trunk. Both of the girls sat in the back of the car. Once we were all buckled up, I pulled out and headed towards home.

"Once we get to my house, we'll get you set up in my spare bedroom. It already has two beds, you just need to unpack your bags. While you do that, I'll make dinner for us. You should start on your homework when you're done with your bags. Don't forget the same rules at your house apply when you're at my house. That means that you're still grounded at my house too."

Victoria spoke up, "We get it, and we're in the same amount of trouble. The only difference is that you're in charge instead of our parents. Don't worry, we'll follow all your rules. We don't want to be over your bed at all."

We just barely pulled up to the house and got out. Hanna and Victoria grabbed their bags and headed into the spare bedroom. I went to the kitchen to start making dinner. I'm just going to put some frozen pizzas in the oven and make a salad.

Victoria

"You sure got it from your mom tonight."

"I know. That's the first time she's ever spanked me."

"I hope it's your last time too. It made my butt hurt just hearing you tonight up in the bedroom."

"What do you think Heather is going to make us do tomorrow?"

"I don't know. Nothing fun I bet. Something tells me that it would be better to be at home than here. Heather has a way of making you feel so guilty that you just have to tell her the truth. All it takes is one look from her, and I just want to reveal all of my secrets to her."

"I know what you mean. That's why I had told her that I had sluffed more than one time. It's like she has control over our mind or something."

Heather shouted up, "Girls, dinner is done. Come out here so we can eat."

We both headed out to the dining room to eat. Heather had cooked some pizzas and made a salad.

I spoke up, "Thank you for dinner."

"You're very welcome. Once you're done eating, I want you to both go get showered and ready for bed."

"Okay."

Hanna and I hurried and finished and put our plates in the dishwasher. We headed back to the bedroom to go shower. Once we were both showered, we just sat on our beds for a while. Heather knocked on the door and then walked in.

"I'm afraid it's almost time for you two to go to bed, but there's something that we have to do before that. You already know what I'm talking about."

Heather came and sat down on my bed beside me.

"Victoria, you're first. I want you to go over my lap."

I didn't hesitate at all, I have no plans of making this any worse than it already is. I could see the hairbrush she was holding in her hand.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

It's not that it was a hard spanking, but my butt is already sore from earlier. This many in and I'm already crying.

"Only a few more Victoria."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Okay, get up. Hanna, come over here, it's your turn."

Hanna and I traded spots as she walked over to Heather.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Okay, you're done. You can get up now."

Heather stood up and walked over to the door.

"Okay, get in your beds, I'm turning the lights off. Sweet dreams."