Rose (And Her Very Own Spanking)

A/N: Let me know what you think of this chapter. What do my readers want to see in future chapters too?

Once I finished cleaning up the kitchen, I headed upstairs. Ryan had already headed to our bedroom where I'm sure he is waiting up to talk to me about today. When I get to the top of the stairs, I peek into the girl's room just to check on them. They were both fast asleep. I turned around and went into my bedroom. Ryan was sitting up on the bed waiting for me. I sat down on the bed right by him.

He spoke up, "So, that was unexpected today. Care to explain?"

"I realized that I can punish the girls, but sometimes I don't have enough power to help them understand that what they did is wrong."

"It would have been nice to know that before I came upstairs. You put me in an uncomfortable position without speaking to me first."

"I realize that now, and I'm sorry. I was so caught up in the punishment that I wasn't processing everything through fast enough."

"I think that we need to set some boundaries and rules for us because of what happened today. I realized today that I am fine with punishing the girls, and I liked that you allowed me to help you today. The first thing that needs changed is you need to be completely calm before dealing with the girls. You were very angry today when you went and dealt with Victoria. I agree that she did deserve what she got, but when you are that angry, that's all that she sees. Punishing should be about us loving the girls enough to help them see what they should be doing."

"Okay, that is something that I can work on. I will try to be more loving when I punish them."

"Also, I think that to help this, you and I should discuss punishments every time before you go through with them. That way, if you both end up punishing them, it's not sprung up on me. I want to know ahead of time what I am dealing with."

"I'm sorry about all of this Ryan. That's something that we should have done when we first got together."

"Today, I learned that it is easy for us to get out of hand too. I think that you and I need to act like adults, and there are sometimes that neither of us act like that."

Ryan was looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Well, how do you want to fix that?"

"I think that when either of us get out of hand, we should be punished just like the girls are. A good old fashioned spanking is not going to hurt us."

I can't believe what Ryan was saying. A few weeks ago he was just coming around to the idea that he was okay with me spanking the girls, but now he wants us to discipline each other.

"How would this work?"

"How about I show you how it would work, and then you can tell me if we can implement it?"

"Um, okay."

"Rose, you were bad today. Do you know what you did?"

"Uh, I uh embarrassed you in front of Victoria."

"Anything else?"

"I punished her before calming myself down."

"Correct. Now, Rose, get up off the bed."

I proceeded to stand up from the bed.

"Bend over the bed Rose. Put your hands down on the bed in front of you. I don't want them getting in the way."

Ryan pulled at the button of my pants. He proceeded to pull my pants and underwear down to my legs. He didn't waste any time beginning my spanking. He began spanking me with his hand.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

The pain was beginning to settle into my cheeks. I'm on the verge of being in tears. I could hear Ryan undoing his belt.

"No, Ryan, not the belt. I've had enough, don't you think?"

"I'm not giving into you Rose. You know that you deserve it, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir."

He began with the belt.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

I was in tears at this point. I wanted to beg Ryan to stop, but I knew that he wouldn't until he was done.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Your punishment is over, but stay right there until I tell you to get up."

Ryan reached down and pulled my underwear up. He gave me a tap on one of my cheeks that sent me jolting into the bed. He took my pants off of my legs and threw them into the laundry basket.

"You can stand up now."

Ryan turned me around to face him.

"Look at me."

I looked up to his face.

I spoke up, "Is there anything else that we need to do?"

"No baby, that was perfect. Will that work for you?"

"Yes. Hopefully it'll be you over the bed next time instead of me though."

Ryan gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. I turned Ryan around and pushed him onto the bed. After making out, we turned out the lights and went to bed.