Hanna

Rose had asked dad to come upstairs like twenty minutes ago, and he hasn't come back yet. I decided to turn off the television and just get on Pinterest on my phone. I don't know how long I had been on my phone when dad and Rose walked into the room. They were holding hands together when they came in.

Rose spoke up, "Hanna, you need to work on your homework. Why don't you start on that so you can finish some of it before dinner?"

"Sure."

I stood up to go upstairs, but then Rose stopped me.

"Come do your homework in the kitchen. You can sit at the island. Victoria needs to be alone right now."

"Okay. Actually, can you help me with my homework? I have some stuff that I'm stuck on."

"Yeah! Ryan honey, will you cook dinner tonight?

"Yep, anything for you babe."

"Ew, gross. Can you guys not talk like that in front of me?"

"I can't help it, I just happen to have a hot husband that is your dad."

Rose and dad embraced each other in a hug. Rose gave dad a smack on the butt.

"I'll start dinner so you can help Hanna."

Rose helped me with all of my homework. We finished it right as did had finished dinner. Rose left the kitchen, but when she came back she had a pillow with her.

"What do you need a pillow for?"

"Let's just say someone's butt had a rude awakening today."

"Um... oh."

Rose shouted to Victoria, "Victoria, dinner is done. Get down here now."

Victoria took her sweet time coming down the stairs. I could see that she was in a lot of pain from the look on her face. Rose motioned for Victoria to sit at the chair that she had placed the pillow on. Dad brought dinner over to the table and we all sat down.

Rose spoke up, "You girls have cheer practice early tomorrow, so once we are done eating, you should get ready for bed."

Victoria spoke up, "Yes ma'am."

Ryan spoke up, "Isn't there a basketball game tomorrow night that you two are supposed to cheer at?"

I spoke up, "Yes, that's why we have early practice in the morning. We are supposed to be performing a dance routine at half-time tomorrow. Do you think you will make it to the game tomorrow?"

"I'm afraid not, I have to work late tomorrow night. Maybe I'll be able to make it to the next game."

After we all finished eating, Rose cleaned up dinner. Victoria and I headed up to our room to go get ready for tomorrow. After we had all of our stuff ready, I turned off the lights and we went to bed.