Rose

We just pulled up to Hanna's house to come get her for school. She was already on her way out when we pulled into the driveway.

"Thanks for picking me up this morning."

"You're welcome. Do you have everything you need?"

"Yeah, I think I'm good."

"Your dad told me that you're going to be staying with us during the week instead of weekends now."

"Yeah, my mom doesn't get to see me much during the week because she's so busy with work, and she doesn't work on weekends, so we'll get to spend more time together. Plus, if I have any problems with any of my homework, you'll be able to help me do it."

"I guess it doesn't make too much of a difference for us since you were already going to be coming to our house after school every day anyways. I'm glad that you're realizing who can help you."

"Victoria, you're awfully quiet this morning, what did you do after I left last night?"

"Mom made me clean the bathrooms upstairs, then I made dinner."

"She's not in a particularly great mood after what she got on her test yesterday. What's happened has happened though, she just has to learn from it. Hanna, I almost forgot to tell you something. Even if there's no students in the room, you need to call me Ms. King. You almost called me Rose in front of the class yesterday, and I don't want to have to explain our situation to everyone. I just need to stay professional while I am at work. You'll have plenty of time to call me Rose at home."

"Okay, I understand. Sorry about that."

"Well, we're here."