Rose

* If any of my readers would like me to try and add a scene, please comment. I promise I will try my best! *

Normally I would be sleeping in today since it's Saturday, but I have a lot of cleaning that needs to be done. I'm going to need the girl's help cleaning, so I head to their room to wake them up. I open their door to wake them up, but no one is in there. I walk in further, and their room is freezing. The window is open all the way. They must have snuck out last night. They are not getting away with this. I close the window and lock the latches. I head back to my room to tell Ryan.

"Ryan, the girls aren't in their room. Their window was wide open, I think they snuck out last night."

"What? Why would they do something like this?"

"I don't know. What should I do? Should I call them or wait until they show up?"

"I think you should call them to find out where they are."

"If I have anything to say, they are going to regret sneaking out."

I headed downstairs to call them. I called Hanna's phone.

"Hello."

"Hanna, I already know that you and Victoria have snuck out. Tell me right now where you are."

"I don't know where we are, let me give the phone to Victoria."

"Hi mom."

"Victoria, where are you two?"

Victoria had at least known where they were. I told them to stay where they are, and I was going to come pick them up. I yelled upstairs to Ryan to tell him that I was heading to get the girls, and then I would be right back. Victoria and Hanna were sitting on the curb when I got to them, they both looked pretty rough.

I rolled down my window, "Both of you get into the back."

They both got into the back as fast as they could. They smelled horrible, and they looked horrible. I think that the alcohol was starting to wear off on them as we were driving home because they were starting to become more aware of everything.

Victoria started talking, "Mom, we're...."

"Stop talking. I don't want one word out of either of you. When we get home, you both need to go straight to your bedroom."

When we pulled into the driveway, they stumbled out of the car trying to get into the house as fast as they could. Ryan was eating breakfast when I walked into the kitchen.

"How am I even supposed to handle this Ryan?"

"Just how we said you would handle it the other day. I think you need to calm down before you go up there though. Hanna isn't going to her mom's house this weekend though."

"Okay, I'll come eat breakfast with you."

After we finished eating together, Ryan left for work. I put our dishes in the sink and headed upstairs to the girl's room. They were both sitting on one of the beds together facing the doorway.

"Both of you stay quiet while I talk. I don't know what happened after I left your room last night, but I want to hear both sides of the story. Who would like to go first?"

Victoria spoke up, "I will. Yesterday, I heard that there was going to be a party at one of the football player's houses, and a lot of kids were going to be there. I told Hanna that we should go to it, but she didn't really want to. I kind of pressured her into coming with me. Last night, after you left our room, we opened our window and snuck out. One of my friends picked us up and took us to the party. We stayed at the party until around four this morning, and then Hanna told me that we should probably go home. We didn't have a ride home, so we started walking home. The next thing that happened is you called us."

"Interesting. Hanna, I would like to hear from you now. Don't leave any details out."

"Yesterday, Victoria told me that there was going to be a big party at an athlete's house. I told her that we shouldn't go because I didn't want to get in trouble. I told her that we shouldn't, but she pressured me into saying yes. We decided that we would sneak out after you checked on us and went to bed. She had one of her friends pick us up at the house and take us to the party. I drank some of the punch that was party, but I'm pretty sure now that it was spiked. Victoria made out with a guy all night at the party, I'd never seen him before. She drank the punch too, more than me. I started getting worried about being in trouble, so I told Victoria that we should leave. Her friend had already left, so we had to start walking home. After we walked for a few hours, you called me asking us where we were."

"Yours seems to have a little more detail than Victoria's story. I am going to deal with Victoria first, so Hanna go sit in my bedroom."