Rose (And Hanna's Bad News)

We all went straight to the gym when we got to the school. I'm the only advisor that's going to be here this morning, so I need to make sure that I take attendance of the girls that show up to practice. The girls were starting to slowly come in, I'm sure some of them will be late like normal. We started as soon as we got enough to start doing some of our stunts and dance routines. After practice was over, I grabbed my bag and headed to my classroom to do some grading before school started.

About ten minutes before class was supposed to start, Ryan called me.

"How was practice this morning?"

"Most of the girls showed up, so it was pretty good."

"How is your bottom this morning?"

"It hurts really badly. I definitely learned my lesson from you last night."

"Maybe I should give you a refresher course tonight when you get home."

"I don't think my butt could handle that, but I'd be fine if we had another make out session."

"Well, anyways I did call you for a reason. I just got off the phone with Hanna's mom. She said that she has had some unexpected work plans come up at her job. She is going to be out of state for at least a month. She already left over the weekend without telling Hanna."

"So Hanna will just be staying with us the whole month instead of just weekdays?"

"Yes. I also had another chat with her about the way we deal with punishments. She said again that she is perfectly fine with us spanking her. She said that Hanna has been the happiest person since we started disciplining her. She said that she should have started doing it when we were together."

"I'm glad she's on the same page."

"So, will you tell Hanna the news before classes start?"

"Yeah, I will. I need to go find her right now then. Bye honey."

"Love you, bye."

I hurried out of my classroom and headed to the cafeteria. That's where Hanna and Victoria usually are in the mornings. They were both sitting at a table working on homework. I went around the table and sat down by Hanna.

"Hey mom."

"Hey Hanna, I'm afraid I have some bad news. Your mom called dad this morning and told him that she's going to be out of state for at least a month for her job."

"When is she leaving?"

"She actually already left a few days ago."

"Oh."

"So, you'll actually just get to stay at our house until your mom comes back from her work trip."

"Um. Okay."

"Listen, Hanna. If you need to talk about anything, you can always come talk to me. I'll always be here for you. Love you kiddo."

The bell rang for the students to get to their first class.

"You two better hurry to your class, I don't want you to be late."

I headed back to my classroom to start my lesson. On the way there, I texted Ryan to tell him that I found Hanna and told her the bad news. As soon as I took attendance for my first class, I started with my lesson plans.