Rose

"I think that went well with the girls."

"I think Victoria seemed fine with it, but I don't know about Hanna. She seemed sort of defiant about the whole idea of you spanking her."

"Just wait until she is disobedient, then she won't be defiant on purpose anymore. It only takes once to figure out that misbehaving hurts."

"I know that there has probably already been a few times that you wanted to spank her, and I'm sorry that we weren't already on the same page."

"Oh, trust me, there have been multiple time that I would have if I had known that you were fine with it. Same with Victoria, I would have spanked her too, but I didn't know how you would feel about it."

"I just hope that this will make them want to be better."

"I'm sure it will. I don't think we have anything to worry about. Are you good if I turn the lights off? I'm exhausted, it's been a long day."

"Yes, I'm ready to go to bed too."

"Goodnight Ryan. I love you."

"Love you too."

When I woke up the next morning, Ryan had already left for work. I went downstairs to go eat breakfast. Hanna was down there eating breakfast.

"Good morning."

"Morning."

"Where's Victoria?"

"She's still sleeping, I figured she could use some extra sleep."

"Just make sure that she's awake when you go back upstairs."

"Okay."

Hanna started leaving.

"Hanna, are you forgetting to do something?"

"Um, no."

"Put your bowl in the dishwasher."

"Um, okay."

After I finished eating breakfast, I went back upstairs to get ready for work. I glanced into the girls' room to make sure Victoria was awake. They were both almost ready to leave. Usually, I am waiting in the car for them in the mornings, but today they were out in the car before me.

"Did you girls get everything you need for school, including your clothes for cheer practice?

They both spoke up.

"Yep."

When we got to the schools, the girls left to go to their first class. I headed to my classroom to get some of my lessons ready.