Hanna Gets Spanked By Her Real Mom

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter, it is a bit longer than normal.

Rose

I was just getting ready to head to the car to wait for Hanna, but she just walked into my classroom.

"I guess it's just you and I today mom. Victoria got suspended today."

"What? Suspended?"

"Yeah, suspended. I saw Heather come pick her up today."

"I guess I'll be getting a call soon then."

We headed out to the car and headed home. When I was walking up to the front door, my phone started ringing. I told Hanna to head up to her bedroom, and I would be right in soon.

"Hello."

"Hey Rose."

"Hanna told me that Victoria got suspended today."

"Yeah, she did. She's suspended for two whole weeks. She was caught on camera smoking cigarettes."

"What? She was smoking?"

"I almost couldn't believe it when the principal showed me the video, but it was her sure enough. I already spanked her, but there's still a few problems we need to work out. Victoria can't go to school for two weeks, and she's going to need constant supervision. Now, I propose that she stays at my house for the whole two weeks. No one would be home at your house since Ryan and you both work."

"That sounds just fine to me. I'm sure your regretting your offer about punishing my kids now. You're getting more than what you bargained for now."

"It will be nice to have another girl around my house, I'm not used to it. I don't want her to get behind on her schoolwork either, so we'll be doing a lot of that while she's here. My college degree is going to be getting some use now."

"Well, I need to go check in on Hanna, make sure she's in her room doing her homework. I'll talk to you soon. Bye."

"Bye."

I opened the front door and set my bag on the couch. I headed up to the girl's bedroom to check on Hanna. Hanna was sprawled across her bed with her head hanging down on one side and her feet on the other. She had headphones in, so she didn't know that I had walked in.

"I don't recall assigning you homework to listen to music."

Hanna turned over quickly.

"Uh, um, sorry. I'll start right away."

"I want that essay done in one hour. I'll be up then to check it. If it's not finished, there will be a price to pay."

"Yes, ma'am."

I headed downstairs to go work on grading some papers. After I graded the rest of the papers that I had, I started working on what Hanna and Hunter are going to be doing this weekend for detention. It's been over an hour since I checked on Hanna, so I go back up to her bedroom to see if she's finished her essay.

"Did you finish your essay then?"

"Yep. Here it is."

Hanna hands me her essay to read. I read over it and put it back down on her bed.

"It's good, start working on your other homework. You can come down in an hour when dinner will be done."

My phone starts ringing, it's Heather again.

"Hey Heather."

"Hey. Is it okay if I just bring Hunter tonight instead of tomorrow morning? It will just work better for me."